No announcement yet.

What are the penalties to not staying in place? NW Houston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything I have read is you can travel for outdoor activities. Fishing meets that criteria.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
      They ain't pulling anyone over in Dallas just for being out. If you get pulled over for something else they may ask you...what I heard anyhoo. They're usually so busy with so much other b.s., they don't seem to do a lot of traffic stops. Don't see it much in my hood anyway.
      What hood do you patrol?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        I'm assigned to an "essential business " check task force on 99 starting tomorrow. 7a to 7p.

Set your alarms

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        Note taken. Thanks

Comment

You will be forced to remain on an East Tx lease for at least ten years if you are caught.

Comment

Dallas is "shelter in place" while Houston is "stay home, work safe," right?

Not sure if there's a technical/legal difference, but I wouldn't worry to much about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              You will be forced to remain on an East Tx lease for at least ten years if you are caught.
              But I only own one spotlight and don’t hunt at night. That’s going to be very difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                What hood do you patrol?
                Hanging out in Oak Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                  But I only own one spotlight and don’t hunt at night. That’s going to be very difficult.
                  You can learn can't ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                    Hammer down and don't let up if you see QB on your tail. lol
                    Just hope it's me and not one of the other 24 guys/gals

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                      Hanging out in Oak Cliff
                      Well stay safe! It's highly unlikely I will ever give you an opportunity to pull me over than. I mostly stay above I30.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                        Cops only enforce penal code, can’t see them writing a ticket for traveling.
                        Say what?

Comment

There are cars all over the road anywhere I go. I don't see this happening.

Comment

You can learn can't ya?
                            Might need a mentor to show me how it’s done.

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                              Dallas is "shelter in place" while Houston is "stay home, work safe," right?

Not sure if there's a technical/legal difference, but I wouldn't worry to much about it.

Might be. I'm not familiar with the Dallas thing, but in the Harris County/Houston thing, they've left parks open so people could get outdoors for cryin' out loud... I ran 99 today twice from Telge to 59... All I can say is if you get on and try to run the legal 75 MPH, you'd better stay in the far right lane or somebody gonna run up your tail pipe! Wern't much traffic, but what there was, it was FLYIN'!! Have to be a dang fast virus to catch any of those cats on that highway!!

I live in the Cleveland area and until Tuesday night the restaurants and everything were still open!! Ain't nobody in Liberty county gonna mess with ya.

Comment

Well stay safe! It's highly unlikely I will ever give you an opportunity to pull me over than. I mostly stay above I30.
                                Ha! Thanks! I'm hiding in the firehouse trying not to get any on me. I'm not tough enough to be LEO!lol

Comment

Working...
                                X