One World Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    And they never even had to fire a shot... I hope you enjoyed the USA of old because those days are over.. They tested us and we have failed miserably.. We folded like a cheap lawn chair. Fighting over toilet paper, basketball and baseball.. SMDH.
    To quick to give up IMO. I'll ride the American ship down if need be i will never concede like you just did. PITIFUL.

Comment

Laugh, I wish I could.. There is not a **** thing funny about what I see happening in this country at the moment.... I know your happy to be making money but that's a little shallow minded at the moment..
      Making money, not sure where that came from but I will surely respond to the rest.
      1st, not laughing at the virus that has taken human lives. My parents fall right smack in the demographic that is most susceptible being 83 & 88. I also fall right smack in the middle of that demographic with recently diagnosed autoimmune disease. I am laughing, snickering and even rolling my eyes at the way folks are constantly claiming the world is ending or our way of life is ending. Yep, the world is watching our response. If they think they can take us over......let them try! Bring it on! WE are still the big dog on the porch! The world has been ending sense the moment it was created. In addition, each of us has literally been dying since the moment we were born.....yep, the clock is ticking. Moreover, 99% of us on TBH claim to be Christians but constantly blow a gasket when a blip in time occurs on the scene. In addition, we all learned in high school that viral concerns and bacterial issues have a much greater chance of taking life than any other method. It is not new and our scientists have a great record of figuring this stuff out. Geez, rolling out a National Emergency is also being interpreted by millions as a first step to a ONE WORLD ORDER. So back to the top......how am I making money off this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
        To quick to give up IMO. I'll ride the American ship down if need be i will never concede like you just did. PITIFUL.
        You beat me to it!!! I am placing my life, my families life with the greatest country & fighting force that the WORLD has ever known.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
          Where in my statement did I say that I gave up or conceded??? I'm not sure how you derived that conclusion!! Fake news..

Now if you think the citizens of this country are responding to this incident in a way that shows any type of strength or backbone then you may want to re-think that.. At the first sign of adversity our financial markets crumble, we are fighting over water and toilet paper and for GODS sake...

Comment

I would still stack our guys up against anyone! Give me a batallion of guys off here and I could whip the world! I’ll never count us out. Even at 64 I’ll fight and I’m not the only old Geezer on this site that believes that he can. Give me some of those skinny white boys in Antifa . They may give me a pop knot or two but I can still administer a full country arse whipping, long as I took my Geritol that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
              I would still stack our guys up against anyone! Give me a batallion of guys off here and I could whip the world! I’ll never count us out. Even at 64 I’ll fight and I’m not the only old Geezer on this site that believes that he can. Give me some of those skinny white boys in Antifa . They may give me a pop knot or two but I can still administer a full country arse whipping, long as I took my Geritol that day.
              No doubt about it but I'm not talking about war or hand to hand combat.. No country would stand a chance.. We know that and they know that..

This country has been brought to its knees, to a grinding halt, totally destabilized and in financial crisis mode over a simple virus... And people are going bat $h!t crazy...

Comment

I generally agree with the sentiment but in all fairness this is bringing most of the globe to the brink and I have no idea why. It just shows the power of the media and propaganda.
                At the end of the day the whole globe including the US could use some natural or unnatural selection, kinda like a re-set and I’ll still put my money on us and people like those that frequent this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I guess I didn’t make my point. Those men in WWll fighting the Japs were no tougher than our troops fighting now. They did what they had to do to survive and win. Can you count on 100%? Maybe not. But when it comes down to the nut cutting I’m dancing with the girl I came with. Hands down.
                  And yes I believe it’s gonna get tough down here before Christ returns. And yes I believe in the rapture of the church. And yes there have been times that had Christianity been illegal there wouldn’t have been enough evidence to prosecute me! And I do believe in Gods judgement...look at the condition of mankind at this very moment and all God had to do was take a step back and let us have our way.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                    I generally agree with the sentiment but in all fairness this is bringing most of the globe to the brink and I have no idea why. It just shows the power of the media and propaganda.
                    At the end of the day the whole globe including the US could use some natural or unnatural selection, kinda like a re-set and I’ll still put my money on us and people like those that frequent this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Hitler proved this years ago.. Some just refuse to learn from history. They guzzle the koolaid by the gallon..

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                      I guess I didn’t make my point. Those men in WWll fighting the Japs were no tougher than our troops fighting now. They did what they had to do to survive and win. Can you count on 100%? Maybe not. But when it comes down to the nut cutting I’m dancing with the girl I came with. Hands down.
                      And yes I believe it’s gonna get tough down here before Christ returns. And yes I believe in the rapture of the church. And yes there have been times that had Christianity been illegal there wouldn’t have been enough evidence to prosecute me! And I do believe in Gods judgement...look at the condition of mankind at this very moment and all God had to do was take a step back and let us have our way.
                      Spot on.

Comment

Where in my statement did I say that I gave up or conceded??? I'm not sure how you derived that conclusion!! Fake news..

Now if you think the citizens of this country are responding to this incident in a way that shows any type of strength or backbone then you may want to re-think that.. At the first sign of adversity our financial markets crumble, we are fighting over water and toilet paper and for GODS sake...
                        And our government has spend 1.9 Trillion outright. And who knows how much more fighting this. And no one cares.

They will ask for more before it's over because people are scared.

Comment

Bill gates just resigned from Microsoft... Seen where lots of CEO’s have gotten out the last few weeks. Interesting times...

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            And our government has spend 1.9 Trillion outright. And who knows how much more fighting this. And no one cares.

They will ask for more before it's over because people are scared.
                            And all with no record of where it's going or who is spending it...
                            And one day, just like that, it's all gone.

And we wonder how politicians become overnight millionaires..

Comment

Our “representatives “ will never miss a lick. They were exempt from obama care and every other piece of b s legislation that they ram down the throats of their constituents.

Comment

Flo!

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                                I am not so quick to write off my flow Americans.
                                I think it’s spelled, Flo.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X