Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't think corona virus is going to take me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WalMart, TP, lunacy, annnnd... checks. Sounds like Tiger King Pt.2 in the making. Maybe WalMart King??

Seriously though, that does stink Russ! I can't believe people are still freaking hoarding TP and paper towels! Ugh!!

Comment

I was in Walmart this morning and they had some pretty good music going and I started laughing when they played "I got the Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu" Classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
        Yes, I am old and don't do a debit card. I have written checks since I was 15 and until places quit taking them I will still be writing them. Don't carry a lot of cash on me. Even if I went to the self check out line I would still be standing behind someone with a buggy mounded with items while I am waiting to check out my six items.
        I was just like you. Key word here is "WAS"!!!!
        My wife finally convinced me to get a debit card.
        Man, that was a few years ago and I ain't ever looked back!!!
        I just got a pay pal set up just a few months ago. Next year when we do our hog hunts, that will probably the way I take up deposits!!

Comment

I ain’t young but I haven’t carried a checkbook in 20 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Old man yells at Cloud...I use a card for gas so I don't have to go inside & pay cash for everything else. Why would anyone want to scribble & carry around a checkbook?? Can I borrow a pen??

I pay what few bills I have via check with a snail mail stamp but those are written out of a binder book. Thought I was stubborn & old school. Cash is so easy.

Comment

Working...
            X