Cz usa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cz usa

Looked at a nice over under today, felt really good. Model was All American. Does anybody have one?
    Any good or bad experiences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CZ makes a nice firearm from hand guns, to rifles, to shotguns. They aren’t top tier, but they’re no budget gun either.

Comment

I have a cz side by side. Bee. An awesome shotgun. Absolutely beautiful wood for its price point as well

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've owned a half dozen CZ rifles and rimfires in the last 2 yrs. They make some quality products. Looking at a pistol now.

Comment

I’ve been wanting a CZ ringneck for awhile. Nice guns for the money

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
            I've owned a half dozen CZ rifles and rimfires in the last 2 yrs. They make some quality products. Looking at a pistol now.

Havnt owned a shotgun but big fans of their pistols. What pistol you looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

arent top tier? hmmmm....

Comment

I have had a CZ USA rifle for almost 10 years now. Good gun overall.

Comment

Rifles and pistols are awesome

Shotguns are a step down in my opinion but still very good.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    I’ve been wanting a CZ ringneck for awhile. Nice guns for the money
                    I have a ringneck in 16ga. I'm a fan. I shoot higher scores in clays with it than my 12ga M2 benelli. Only issue is how tight the lock up is. Like super tight. Doesn't swing free easily to remove shells.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                      I have a ringneck in 16ga. I'm a fan. I shoot higher scores in clays with it than my 12ga M2 benelli. Only issue is how tight the lock up is. Like super tight. Doesn't swing free easily to remove shells.
                      You should sell it to me. Really

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                        You should sell it to me. Really
                        Hahaha maybe, I don't get to shoot it as much as I use to since I don't have as much time to reload for it. If you're in Houston sometime come by and look at it. It's been used in the field a good bit so it's not a safe queen.

FYI it's fixed choke, IC/MOD.

Comment

No insight regarding the Cz shotguns.....
                          Curious though is it just me or are the .45 calibers such as the Cz 97B difficult to find?

Comment

Originally posted by jtd498 View Post
                            No insight regarding the Cz shotguns.....
                            Curious though is it just me or are the .45 calibers such as the Cz 97B difficult to find?
                            The 97B is relatively easy to get online, but it's not one you'll see in many gun stores. I'd love one, but they won't make one with a reversible safety like the 75

Comment

I love my cz rifles and o/u's. bought my wife a 20g wingshooter elite, it's a beautiful piece... I stole it from her!

Comment

Working...
                              X