I have joined the CBD oil crowd - Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Knowing this guy the way I do I highly doubt he did weed.
    I bet a whole lot of people would be surprised to know some of their friends that smoke weed. Not saying your friend does, just a general observation.
    Last edited by Rick; 04-20-2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
      I bet a whole lot of people would be surprised to know some of their friends that smoke weed. Not saying your friend does, just a general observation.
      Your doctor, lawyer, boss, kids teacher...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dr’s can have their license revoked for testing positive for weed, even in legal weed states. I know I don’t want my Dr stoned.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Dr’s can have their license revoked for testing positive for weed, even in legal weed states. I know I don’t want my Dr stoned.
          Legal narcotics are worse than a lil THC.

I tried the oil for insomnia/joint pain from the positive testimony towards it. It did nothing at all for me. Seeing how expensive it is I didn't get another bottle. It's awesome it works for some, but just didn't do anything for me.

I really think this oil has benefits and is just a marketing tool to legalize the good stuff.

Comment

Where did you get it? If you bought it in Texas IT HAS NO MEDICINAL value. CBD oil is illegal in Texas.

Comment

Why would a doctor have to take a UA? They are easy to pass.

You'll never know what your doctor does in the privacy of his own home. Why would it matter?

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                Legal narcotics are worse than a lil THC.

I tried the oil for insomnia/joint pain from the positive testimony towards it. It did nothing at all for me. Seeing how expensive it is I didn't get another bottle. It's awesome it works for some, but just didn't do anything for me.

I really think this oil has benefits and is just a marketing tool to legalize the good stuff.

The medical field takes drug use very seriously for obvious reasons, marijuana is still listed as a schedule 1 drug same as heroine. I believe it can have some medicinal value. If you think it helps, get it.

Comment

It can be used responsibly, just because someone enjoys it, does not mean they are high 24 hours a day. If your Doctor drinks, does that mean he is working on you drunk?

Comment

It can be used responsibly, just because someone enjoys it, does not mean they are high 24 hours a day. If your Doctor drinks, does that mean he is working on you drunk?
                    Nope, however, weed stays in your system for long periods of time. So, you use Saturday night and get tested the next Friday, how do you know when they used? Saturday night or Friday before work. Make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                      You need to gradually wean off Effexor. Talk to your doc about this first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Yes, I have been halfing the lowest dose (37.5mg) for 8 months now. I have tried stopping that low dosage cold turkey and I had dizziness, confusion what what felt like electric shocks running through me...had to get back on it. How scary is that...that you are locked into this medicine you have been prescribed to help you and missing one or two doses and you basically incapacitated. That's why I want off of it for good.

Comment

I talked to a detective friend of mine a few weeks ago. He said they've been busting people with the CBD oil from out of state and it's a felony.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

I was super skeptical about CBD oil since so many people are touting it as a cure-all for EVERYTHING but I tried it for my chronic back pain.

After a few weeks my pain was greatly reduced, mood improved (I've been dealing with anxiety and depression for years and I have changed a lot of other stuff in my life so I cant attribute the improvement entirely to the CBD oil) and sleep improved a lot.

I ran out a few weeks ago and wanted to see what it would be like without it and my back pain has come back and sleep quality has decreased again so it seems the CBD has actually worked.
                          I have more CBD oil on the way now...

CBD oil should have less than .03% THC in it so it shouldnt show up on a drug test. I suspect the folks popping are doing a lot more than CBD.

Be careful going off your meds and I really recommend doing so under the advice of your doctor, that stuff can be very dangerous to go off of cold Turkey.

Comment

Nope, however, weed stays in your system for long periods of time. So, you use Saturday night and get tested the next Friday, how do you know when they used? Saturday night or Friday before work. Make sense?
                            it does not really matter when he used it as long as he is not under the influence at work. I guess if you require a pre drug/alcohol test of your doc before you see him, then detection time might have an impact...

My only point was that you would be surprised by some of the people that use it responsibly on a regular basis, not whether it is right or wrong.

Comment

it does not really matter when he used it as long as he is not under the influence at work. I guess if you require a pre drug/alcohol test of your doc before you see him, then detection time might have an impact...

My only point was that you would be surprised by some of the people that use it responsibly on a regular basis, not whether it is right or wrong.
                              I understand what you are saying. People in the medical field get drug tested because they have access to very addictive drugs. My sister is a pharmacist and both of my kids are RNs. They were drug tested for employment and are subject to random drug testing. They even test for nicotine, yes nicotine. You smoke a cigarette or take a dip, you don’t get hired. Does this tell you how serious they are about drug use? If a Dr is smoking weed he could be drug tested. Surely they are smart enough to figure that out. I agree lots of folks smoke weed, however, NOT in the medical field. Lawyers, (Depending on firm) teachers, (Not driving a school bus) and Joe Blows and ditch diggers can blaze away!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Yes, I have been halfing the lowest dose (37.5mg) for 8 months now. I have tried stopping that low dosage cold turkey and I had dizziness, confusion what what felt like electric shocks running through me...had to get back on it. How scary is that...that you are locked into this medicine you have been prescribed to help you and missing one or two doses and you basically incapacitated. That's why I want off of it for good.
                                Understand completely. It is a difficult process getting off that expensive drug that is prescribed way too easily!

Comment

Working...
                                X