Last chance! FREE TPWD hunters education class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last chance! FREE TPWD hunters education class

Runnin out of time! Get signed up for the 15th annual, award winning, SCI HOUSTON Hunter Education Class! Saturday, July 20th at the Celanese Chemicals Employee Pavillion. 7am-4pm. Class is free and lunch will be provided my Bonfire Wings!

126 students signed up so far! Gonna have a pretty good crowd!

We have tons of participation give aways, 3 guns, 1 crossbow package, 4 hog hunts with lodging, nite vision hog hunt, a quail hunt for up to 4 hunters, 1 shoulder mount and 1 african safari! Gonna be a great class!

To sign up, go to the TPWD website, go to education and follow the steps. Or, Click the link https://tpwd.elementlms.com/course/h...m-course-2904/ (hopefully it works!)

Oh, if anyone would like to help set up or clean up, I'd really appreciate it!

Special thanks to Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Mule Deer Foundation, L and L Adventures, Lost Horizons Outfitters, Authentic African Adventures, Woods and Water Taxidermy, Bonfire Wings, all of our volunteers and the instructors from TPWD.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-05-09 21.14.37.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	25182689
    Last edited by skeeter; 07-18-2019, 11:33 AM.

Up

Comment

Above says 7:00am, the registration link shows 9:00am. Can you confirm the start time?

I have registered my kid, do I need to RSVP or register myself if I’m bringing him (already have hunter Ed)?

Thanks!

Comment

If youve already had the class, no need to register. No need to rsvp. Registration and breakfast (donuts) starts at 7am.

See ya there!

Comment

Up

Comment

So the class starts at 9? Registration starts at 7, but if you registered them online you’re good?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigkilln View Post
              So the class starts at 9? Registration starts at 7, but if you registered them online you’re good?
              Good question

Comment

Up

Comment

Yes, class starts at 9. Doors open at 7

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Huge thanks to the folks at SCI as well as the Hunter’s Ed team that put this on today. Great job y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SM69 View Post
                          Huge thanks to the folks at SCI as well as the Hunter’s Ed team that put this on today. Great job y’all!

Absolutely the best class. My kids learned a bunch. The prizes and hunts were top notch. Lots of happy kids with hunts to go on.

SCI and TPWD did an awesome job for all being volunteers.

Oscar - The dang boudin balls are addicting man. Thank you for donating lunch.

So glad we signed up!

Comment

Thank y’all for comin out to the class! Nice meetin y’all!

Comment

I wish I wouldn’t have missed this!!

Comment

Working...
                              X