Covert problem....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert problem....?

Ok so i dusted off my Covert’s yesterday getting ready to get them out set them up to test them, and had some issues. Had issues with two of them both cams i used last year had same cards in them from last year. First cam put in setup mode connected everything was fine card showed 0000/0000 went to take manual pic to send manually and showed a “sd card full” so i backed out and went to view pics on cam when i clicked the view sd card mode it read “sd card empty”.... so i move along to cam #2 connects fine and it’s sending pics i left it out to test it an let it run for a while. I get about 30 pics and then it stops so i put it back in setup go through the same motions, and now it’s reading the same “sd card full” then when i go to try an view pics same thing “sd card empty”. I tried updating firmware but kept getting failure messages. Anyone had something similar and if so what fixed it...before i call at lunch? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ttt

Comment

Try a new SD Card. I dont have any coverts, but ive had that problem on other cameras and putting a new card in fixed it.

Comment

DD Fred I just went through something similar. Put your SD cards in your computer and format them. Then put one i your camera and see if you can get the FW updated. Thats what I had to do and mine started working perfectly. If that doesn't work try a different formatted sd card. This was per Covert customer service and it worked for me. Hope this helps.

Comment

Covert's customer service is top notch. Call and they will help I bet.

That looks like an older model with a new antenna? As the LTE models have 2 of those antennas

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

That looks like an older model with a new antenna? As the LTE models have 2 of those antennas

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

Verizon camera ...not AT&T

Comment

Got em workin thanks guys [emoji1303]

Comment

Covert problem....?

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Got em workin thanks guys [emoji1303]

How about an explanation as to what it was in case somebody else runs across a similar problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    How about an explanation as to what it was in case somebody else runs across a similar problem.

Sorry have to format on computer doing so in camera didn’t work

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      Sorry have to format on computer doing so in camera didn’t work

So you just formated your SD in your computer and put it back in the covert? You didn’t have to update the firmware or whatever it is on the covert?

Sorry if it’s a dumb question. I just got a new one and I’m trying to pick up all the info I can.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                        So you just formated your SD in your computer and put it back in the covert? You didn’t have to update the firmware or whatever it is on the covert?

Sorry if it’s a dumb question. I just got a new one and I’m trying to pick up all the info I can.

Nope i just formatted them both stuckem back in and they worked as normal they’re sitting out to run for a few days at the house to make sure all good

Comment

Format card in a computer

Comment

Mine is just taking random pictures. I think I have about 300 pictures in the last 24 hours. I tried to change it all in the app and it will not respond.

Comment

tried formatting cards?

Comment

Working...
                              X