Megyn Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megyn Kelly

In other news, Megyn Kelly "Manhater" is about to get canned by the rainbow news. They think she is a racist. Does anybody really care?

You must

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      In other news, Megyn Kelly "Manhater" is about to get canned by the rainbow news. They think she is a racist. Does anybody really care?
      It's ridiculous that we have come to a point where a perfectly reasonably statement/question is considered racist. On the other hand I can't stand her and I think it's hilarious she is being back stabbed by the commies she chose to snuggle with.

The craziest thing about this story is that there was a conversation where a question like that wasn't rhetorical.

Comment

But but but will she bleed from this?

Comment

It's gotta be hard to work in a business where you're entire job is talking, but you can be fired for saying one thing seen as inappropriate.

Comment

How quickly they turn on each other.......

Comment

Seems like another leftwing hit job to me. She asks what seems to be a reasonable question and they turn it into the most racist remark in the last 50 years. The media is a joke.

Comment

Can't stand the sight of her. Hope she enjoyed her time.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  Can't stand the sight of her. Hope she enjoyed her time.
                  Oh I can stand the sight of her haha, she’s kinda hot. But I don’t agree with her politics

Comment

Good example of Filial cannibalism among liberals

Comment

Bye. Now onto the next white racist anchor...

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                        Oh I can stand the sight of her haha, she’s kinda hot. But I don’t agree with her politics
                        Playboy sometimes offers the cover to down on their luck ladies. Fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          Playboy sometimes offers the cover to down on their luck ladies. Fingers crossed
                          Nice!

Comment

Although I didn't like some of her back and forth with Trump, when the Kavanaugh crap was happening, she stood VERY STRONG on innocent until proven guilty. And she wasn't real shy about her opinion on it. She definitely gained back a lot of respect from me.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                              Sorry but Meghans net worth says otherwise. Keep your fingers crossed and you may get Elizabeth Warren though.

Comment

Working...
                              X