Tundra owners, leveling kit question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tundra owners, leveling kit question

Just recently bought my first tundra it's a TRD off road and I want to get a leveling kit. What leveling kit do you have, what was the price, and are you happy with it, also how did it affect the ride

Hey bud, just bought one myself Monday. Been asking around for weeks, my brother and many others suggested doing a 3/2. Three inch lift in front and 2 in back. If you wait until Tuesday I will put some pics up on this thread. Having bags put on and the 3/2 on Monday.

Comment

Here’s mine, love the ride and glad I finally made the move back to half ton from F250. Beside couldnt afford a new super duty. Lol.

Comment

Low Range Off-Road is what I decided and it's a super high quality machined aluminum kit. I was super happy with it and it was somewhere around $200. Put one in my dad's Taco as well.
        3/1 lift level is perfect. For periodic heavy hauling I used ARB bags in the back.
        Ride was unaffected.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
          Low Range Off-Road is what I decided and it's a super high quality machined aluminum kit. I was super happy with it and it was somewhere around $200. Put one in my dad's Taco as well.
          3/1 lift level is perfect. For periodic heavy hauling I used ARB bags in the back.
          Ride was unaffected.

200 bucks? You self install? Interested in more info, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

tagged, I have the Platinum with 20" wheels and need to know this same info.

Comment

Same here. Have a 2013 i want to level

Comment

My 2016 has a 3 & 1 on it. Sits perfect IMO. Not sure what brand it is bc I bought the truck that way from Toyota.

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
                  Here’s mine, love the ride and glad I finally made the move back to half ton from F250. Beside couldnt afford a new super duty. Lol.

Is this a 2 wheel drive?? I just got a 2019 TRD SPORT. From what I’ve read, you can’t exceed 1 3/4” lift in the front without dropping the front diff. Has to do with maintaining proper angle on front cv axles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
                    Hey bud, just bought one myself Monday. Been asking around for weeks, my brother and many others suggested doing a 3/2. Three inch lift in front and 2 in back. If you wait until Tuesday I will put some pics up on this thread. Having bags put on and the 3/2 on Monday.
                    Please update when you get it done I'm looking at buying the 3/2

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                      Ride was unaffected.

That looks good, I'm guessing self install. The place I normally take my trucks, I feel like they're jacking me around they want 700 for a 3/1 installed

Comment

My friend owns a 4x4 shop, he says most requested and best look is 3/1 on a tundra.

Comment

Does anyone have the rough country 2.5-3" kit?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
                              That looks good, I'm guessing self install. The place I normally take my trucks, I feel like they're jacking me around they want 700 for a 3/1 installed
                              That’s what I paid including alignment. It took them several hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X