This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsills View Post
    If your coming to Lubbock for the game hit me up, my father in law puts on a great tailgate.
    Will do. I doubt we make it over to Lubbock but crazier things have certainly happened! Hopefully we will be too tired from cleaning birds

Comment

Well we will see if the pass defense can get any better and if the passing game can get any better, didn’t have to high of expectations for the season but the last two losses still stung, especially last week

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Will do. I doubt we make it over to Lubbock but crazier things have certainly happened! Hopefully we will be too tired from cleaning birds
        Can we shoot the flying tortillas if nothing else is flying?

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post

What size shot do y'all recommend for flying D batteries??[emoji33]

Tossing tortillas at folks would be fun! Catching a battery to the head not so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't think like that! But yes

Comment

A&M is favored by 12 over Ole' Miss.
              A&M has been having trouble stopping the pass and Ta'amu is pretty good at slinging the ball around and he has some good targets. Ole' Miss doesn't have much of a run defense so A&M should be able to get a lot of yards on the ground.

I think A&M wins but if I was putting money on it I would take the points, I think this will be closer than a touchdown.

Comment

No.19 Texas is favored on the road once again at -1.5, based on the last two weeks...Last team with the ball wins the game. Sounds like the Tech QB will be Duffey.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  What size shot do y'all recommend for flying D batteries??[emoji33]

Tossing tortillas at folks would be fun! Catching a battery to the head not so much!!

Lol. Yea batteries would hurt.

The Panchatoula LSU fan who was beaten in a bar by two Bama fans has died. Prayers for his family. Can't imagine dealing with that and the why's and how's of the event. Sad deal

Comment

Wonder if KK is doing the ol prepare for two QBs trick or does Bowman actually have a chance to play? Certainly not.

Jarret Johnson@JohnsonJarret
                    #TexasTech just released the following statement: "Texas Tech freshman quarterback Alan Bowman was released from the hospital earlier this afternoon. He will rejoin team activities tomorrow morning." #GunsUp #WreckEm

Comment

Lol. Yea batteries would hurt.

The Panchatoula LSU fan who was beaten in a bar by two Bama fans has died. Prayers for his family. Can't imagine dealing with that and the why's and how's of the event. Sad deal
                      It sure is.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnsonJa...04239652675584

Wonder if KK is doing the ol prepare for two QBs trick or does Bowman actually have a chance to play? Certainly not.

Jarret Johnson@JohnsonJarret
                        #TexasTech just released the following statement: "Texas Tech freshman quarterback Alan Bowman was released from the hospital earlier this afternoon. He will rejoin team activities tomorrow morning." #GunsUp #WreckEm

If some was to allow that kid on the field they deserve to be fired.

Comment

I am getting to be a big MACaction confrence fan. Love the Tuesday and Wednesday games . Sure beats having to watch 10 guys running around in their underwear!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                            I am getting to be a big MACaction confrence fan. Love the Tuesday and Wednesday games . Sure beats having to watch 10 guys running around in their underwear!

What do you do in your spare time?

Comment

rut roh, Petrino done ran Louisville into the ground

20 players have filled out paperwork requesting to transfer
                              https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/se...ork-this-fall/

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                                rut roh, Petrino done ran Louisville into the ground

20 players have filled out paperwork requesting to transfer
                                https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/se...ork-this-fall/

That new transfer rule is going to be a ****storm

Comment

Working...
                                X