Migrant Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    He is President of the United States. His main job is to protect this country and its citizens. He has called for the military to be sent to the border. He is the Commander in Chief. Who in the **** do you think you are?
    A whiney liberal who thinks Trump is a meanie head. Trump is actually doing what real leaders with balls do. Last President we had that had the same set was Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      He's not God
      And when not only the majority of Americans but even members of the GOP go against him that should be his que to stand down
      Somebody put you up to this, have you been taken hostage?

Comment

In Texas we had years as Bush junior governor then president with Perry taking his place for a record number of years. It was not until Perry was running for President he decided to meet Obama getting off the plane protesting illegal immigration. He couldn’t have done more with a Republican President? Oh wait he had one many years!

It was later Perry in a debate said that if you didn’t support free college tuition for illegal aliens you didn’t have a heart.

Then we find out later Bush senior voted for Hillary. Then Bush junior decides to remain silent the entire Obama presidency but chooses to speak out publicly against Trump.

We watched the Texas border ignored under Bush senior as President, Bush as Governor, Perry as Governor, Bush as President, and Obama!

My point is that Perry and the entire Bush Family should have just as much blame as Obama!
        Last edited by TXHunter12; 10-31-2018, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
          In Texas we had years as Bush junior governor then president with Perry taking his place for a record number of years. It was not until Perry was running for President he decided to meet Obama getting off the plane protesting illegal immigration. He couldn’t have done more with a Republican President? Oh wait he had one many years!

It was later Perry in a debate said that if you didn’t support free college tuition for illegal aliens you didn’t have a heart.

Then we find out later Bush senior voted for Hillary. Then Bush junior decides to remain silent the entire Obama presidency but chooses to speak out publicly against Trump.

We watched the Texas border ignored under Bush senior as President, Bush as Governor, Perry as Governor, Bush as President, and Obama!

My point is that Perry and the entire Bush Family should have just as much blame as Obama!
          I agree 100% with ya. Every president since Bush Sr is to blame

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            I agree 100% with ya. Every president since Bush Sr is to blame
            Indeed...my biggest gripe right now is that the entire nation is waiting for the caravan to arrive like THAT is the big problem?? We are maxed / over capacity in the McAllen sector & have been since the LAST **** central american rush most everyone has forgotten about. I saw unmarked busses hauling off immigrants to a town near you today.

My BP buddy works canine on the river & says it's mad house & are apprehending gang members & middle easterners that would make your head spin. Imagine this along the entire southern border!! We will likely surpass the total head count from today to when the actual total caravan count that is still 6 weeks out, but you don't hear crap about it.

The invasion has been going on for some time, but the media doesn't care about leaky pipes...only when one that bursts is news worthy?? I really do not think the masses understand what is going on down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
              Somebody put you up to this, have you been taken hostage?
              No, he is just a d.a....
              I sure wish y’all would quoting him, so I wouldn’t have to see his drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                No, he is just a d.a....
                I sure wish y’all would quoting him, so I wouldn’t have to see his drivel.
                Yep! These token libtards would have much less of a voice if they were not quoted!! Ain't a single one of them ever said anything worth repeating either!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  Indeed...my biggest gripe right now is that the entire nation is waiting for the caravan to arrive like THAT is the big problem?? We are maxed / over capacity in the McAllen sector & have been since the LAST **** central american rush most everyone has forgotten about. I saw unmarked busses hauling off immigrants to a town near you today.

My BP buddy works canine on the river & says it's mad house & are apprehending gang members & middle easterners that would make your head spin. Imagine this along the entire southern border!! We will likely surpass the total head count from today to when the actual total caravan count that is still 6 weeks out, but you don't hear crap about it.

The invasion has been going on for some time, but the media doesn't care about leaky pipes...only when one that bursts is news worthy?? I really do not think the masses understand what is going on down here.

My Brother is a BP agent in the Comstock sector and he said its fixing to be a **** show. They are seeing the same.

Comment

The news is constantly reporting about a caravan of thousands when there are reports that estimate about about 6-7 k are crossing the Texas border a week!

It’s the same when the news gets worked up over a mass shooting and every weekend 10 times more happens in Chicago alone!

Nothing has been happening to stop this for a long time!

Comment

I'm hearing from a friend, that lives on the border, that our troops are showing up down there unarmed. They are only there to assist the BP.. I called BS but that's his story.. Anyone else have info on this?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        I'm hearing from a friend, that lives on the border, that our troops are showing up down there unarmed. They are only there to assist the BP.. I called BS but that's his story.. Anyone else have info on this?
                        Fact...like the guard & as I stated to you before, the military boots are support roles only. Make no mistake they wll help increase where bp is freed up to detain more efficiently but we still have the whole asylum processing, tent city fiasco in the attempt to reverse the current catch & release to catch & return. Ugly balance & not so crystal clear like folks think. It will be fubar...time consuming fubar from the get go. Trump will not succeed in in his attempt to circumvent 14 via EO. Congress needs to fix the issue & we got a bunch of hurdles still.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          Fact...like the guard & as I stated to you before, the military boots are support roles only. Make no mistake they wll help increase where bp is freed up to detain more efficiently but we still have the whole asylum processing, tent city fiasco in the attempt to reverse the current catch & release to catch & return. Ugly balance & not so crystal clear like folks think. It will be fubar...time consuming fubar from the get go. Trump will not succeed in in his attempt to circumvent 14 via EO. Congress needs to fix the issue & we got a bunch of hurdles still.
                          Build thst fuggin WALL!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            I saw a news clip yesterday of troops loading on a military transport plane that were carrying rifles. Could have been old file footage for all I know.
                            My GF is in the Texas State Guard. They are allowed to carry on SARS deployment if they have an LTC. She does and she carries concealed. TSG is on standby right now as I understand. Her last deployment was for 6 weeks during hurricane Harvey. Almost everyone in her group was carrying. Don't expect that to change if she is deployed again for this mess.

There is a looming possibility that things are about to get real down south.
                            The South Texas border needs to be shut down completely.
                            Water cannon blockades at every bridge. Tanks and bulldozers to shove the mess off into the river or back across the center line.

Comment

$

Sending the military’s nice but I can’t help but with the restrictions put on them I think the money would be better spent hiring more BP agents and giving them the equipment they need to get the job done.

The biggest problem here isn’t even the caravan. It’s a Repub majority in Congress that should be busting their butts fixing our immigration laws. What’s the point in a majority that won’t do the job their base wants them to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Build thst fuggin WALL!
                                What we are about to see when the migrants try to storm across ....will literally be left wing funded commercial advertisement for the wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X