Youth and Rodeo's 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
    Good luck to Riley and Gator. Abbey and Cowboy rode 4 exhibition runs tonight at a jackpot barrel race in Comanche. My wife said they did great and looked good. I didn’t ask about the times but I am sure I will get a video once my wife gets on WiFi
    That's great!! Ask Abbey this... If you're giving a piggy back ride is it easier with someone being still or moving all over. The more she can run with hands low and close the better.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      [ATTACH]911345[/ATTACH]

Yep that’s a runner right there boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
        Yep that’s a runner right there boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He dang sure better be!!!

Comment

Riley and Gator will be making their first Rodeo run debut tomorrow night in Stonewall. I've got to admit I'm more nervous and anxious than I ever was when I rode. Riley and Gator are really stepping up to the next level. Let's run for The American!!
          I think Sarah and I are going to come watch Riley run in Stonewall since it is so close. Any idea what it costs to get in the gate? Don't think an old PRCA card will work at this one.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
            I think Sarah and I are going to come watch Riley run in Stonewall since it is so close. Any idea what it costs to get in the gate? Don't think an old PRCA card will work at this one.

Just looked adult tickets are $15. I'm sure kids are less. I usually get in free because of Riley but not always.

Comment

Just looked adult tickets are $15. I'm sure kids are less. I usually get in free because of Riley but not always.
              That's not a bad price at all. We will most likely see you out there tonight, unless the kiddo wants to do something else. I will holler at you if we head that way.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                That's not a bad price at all. We will most likely see you out there tonight, unless the kiddo wants to do something else. I will holler at you if we head that way.

Sounds good.

Comment

For me this was a pretty cool moment. Riley and
                  Lane Mcgehee together competing tonight in Stonewall. Lane is the reigning NIRA College Champion Bareback Rider and upcoming Star in the PRCA. Lanes Dad and I , Carl Lee, rodeoed together and was a role model and mentor... To see our kids chasing those dreams is pretty cool. And I’m telling you Lane is gonna contend for a World Championship soon!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	24542866

As far as Riley's run she did good. Still need get things together but they are gonna make a hell of a team

Comment

For me this was a pretty cool moment. Riley and
                    Lane Mcgehee together competing tonight in Stonewall. Lane is the reigning NIRA College Champion Bareback Rider and upcoming Star in the PRCA. Lanes Dad and I , Carl Lee, rodeoed together and was a role model and mentor... To see our kids chasing those dreams is pretty cool. And I’m telling you Lane is gonna contend for a World Championship soon!!!

[ATTACH]911808[/ATTACH]

As far as Riley's run she did good. Still need get things together but they are gonna make a hell of a team

Nice

Comment

Daughter runs in short round in barrels today at Tx high school finals.

She won 6th in second round in poles with a 20.2. Crazy times.
                      She would have been coming back 3rd or 4th in poles, but hit a pole first round.

Should be an exciting afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by wtx223 View Post

She would have been coming back 3rd or 4th in poles, but hit a pole first round.

My goodness they are flying through the poles if 20.2 was 6th place. That is smoking fast

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                          My goodness they are flying through the poles if 20.2 was 6th place. That is smoking fast
                          Friend of mines daughter won the first round with a 19.73

Comment

Originally posted by wtx223 View Post

How did y'all do?

Comment

This is Riley and Gators goals for the remainder of 2018. Told her write them down and hang them in your bathroom. And visually see them and read them aloud every day!!! All of them are attainable !!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	24542937

Comment

How did y'all do?
                                She won a buckle for 6th in round poles.

Ended up 8th or 9th in average in barrels.
                                Super tough so I was proud. She was disappointed.
                                Told she had 3 more years.

Comment

Working...
                                X