Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is the day!

Cross your fingers!

I'm just glad that I get to destroy that BETO sign in my yard after work.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
      I'm just glad that I get to destroy that BETO sign in my yard after work.

Comment

Okay, maybe I should have explained that. I live in a sea of democrats here in Houston (originally from Clyde Texas) and my wife is a liberal. Everyday I put my Cruz sign in front of her Beto sign but she leaves for work after me and always blocks mine. We have an agreement not to discuss politics, not to destroy each others signs and not to attempt to suppress each others vote. Basically we just cancel out each other in every election. Her sister and mother are the two vampires in the family that are behind of all this. I am working on her and hopefully I will free her soon.

Comment

We are going to take America back TODAY! This is going to be AWESOME!

Comment

Okay, maybe I should have explained that. I live in a sea of democrats here in Houston (originally from Clyde Texas) and my wife is a liberal. Everyday I put my Cruz sign in front of her Beto sign but she leaves for work after me and always blocks mine. We have an agreement not to discuss politics, not to destroy each others signs and not to attempt to suppress each others vote. Basically we just cancel out each other in every election. Her sister and mother are the two vampires in the family that are behind of all this. I am working on her and hopefully I will free her soon.
            oh man! I feel ya, I got a sister in law that like that.

Comment

[ATTACH]932316[/ATTACH]

Comment

You can tell the guy in the picture is a liberal by the way he wears his jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
                  [ATTACH]932316[/ATTACH]
                  He isn't real smart ....... is he

Comment

Fingers, toes, eyes all crossed....................

Comment

You can tell the guy in the picture is a liberal by the way he wears his jeans.
                      Absolute truth

Comment

Guess you found out her political affiliation after you married her???

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                          Guess you found out her political affiliation after you married her???
                          There are things that she does that are more persuasive than her party affiliation.

Comment

There are things that she does that are more persuasive than her party affiliation.
                            Good god, there better be!

Comment

Badda Bing, Badda Boom

Comment

Working...
                              X