Top gun: maverick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KIETHSTONE View Post
    In the dog fight at the end was Maverick going to eject or stay? What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Naw I think he was gonna go out in a blaze (literally)

Saw this movie and jurassic world both in the same day and I have to say both are worth the trip to the theater.

Comment

The Mach 10 scene was pretty awesome……

Although destroying a couple billion $$$$ plane…..

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        The Mach 10 scene was pretty awesome……

Although destroying a couple billion $$$$ plane…..
        All worth it for the diner scene. lolol

Comment

Finally got to watch it yesterday with a couple buddies. Really enjoyed it and will probably watch again.

Comment

Finally got to see it, and i've avoid this thread to keep from learning about spoilers.

Like all of you I really enjoyed it, but have to be honest kind of got a little choked up right in the front when the Drone Admiral was pointing out his career. It hit me the first time I saw Top Gun I was still in high school. Dang I'm old.

Look forward to have it come out on DVD, so I can watch it again.

Definitely recommend seeing it in the movie theater if you're able to.

Oh, one last thing.

If you remember in the first movie, they referenced the Admiral's daughter, I believe that to be Penny. At least that is my theory.

Comment

Cheesy with all the recreations scenes. Whole movie was meh at best.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                Finally got to see it, and i've avoid this thread to keep from learning about spoilers.

Like all of you I really enjoyed it, but have to be honest kind of got a little choked up right in the front when the Drone Admiral was pointing out his career. It hit me the first time I saw Top Gun I was still in high school. Dang I'm old.

Look forward to have it come out on DVD, so I can watch it again.

Definitely recommend seeing it in the movie theater if you're able to.

Oh, one last thing.

If you remember in the first movie, they referenced the Admiral's daughter, I believe that to be Penny. At least that is my theory.
                Penny Benjamin.

Comment

Can't do it although I've heard it's good. Can't support that liberal moron Cruise

Comment

There was a few cheesy scenes but overall was a pretty good movie

Comment

If you liked the first one you will like the sequel
                      Always haters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Saw last night and liked it a lot. Towards the end I realized I was clinching jaw most of movie !

Comment

Apparently, he didn't feel good about making out with modern day Kelly Mcgillis. LOL They should have at least gave her a small part in the movie. Great movie and worth price of the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                            Apparently, he didn't feel good about making out with modern day Kelly Mcgillis. LOL They should have at least gave her a small part in the movie. Great movie and worth price of the ticket.
                            If she was in a scene, it wouldn’t have been “small” ;-)

Comment

I saw it yesterday and really enjoyed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got done watching it!

[emoji106][emoji106]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X