Classified explanation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classified explanation

To explain my method of selling in the classified section...
    I post my phone number and request text as the only method of communication for a particular article I’m selling...and have gotten a few PM’s condemning me for this method. Let me explain.
    If I’m getting PM’s,texts,and replies to the TBH post all going on at the same time...there’s no way I can keep them in order and respond accordingly.
    So to keep it “ 1st come 1st serve “ I ask for texts only as that’s the quickest and most efficient IMO.
    So hopefully you mad guys will understand and quit calling me a Richard Head

Nothing wrong with that at all. Tell them to quit being whiny little girls.

Comment

Classified explanation

Will it fit a mule?

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's your stuff...........sell it however you want. If you gave specific instructions and someone "missed out" because they didn't follow simple instructions, that's on them; not you. Some folks go around looking for a reason to get butt hurt........

Comment

Why would anyone condemn you for that? That’s crazy...

I do the same thing. It’s easier to work through text and call than pm’s.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
            It's your stuff...........sell it however you want. If you gave specific instructions and someone "missed out" because they didn't follow simple instructions, that's on them; not you. Some folks go around looking for a reason to get butt hurt........
            This.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
              Why would anyone condemn you for that? That’s crazy...

I do the same thing. It’s easier to work through text and call than pm’s.

Likely because this is normally handled by PM because most wont put their cell # on public blast. When people send a PM they expect an answer and to be put in line on the sale

Comment

They called you a Richard Head? No way!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  Likely because this is normally handled by PM because most wont put their cell # on public blast. When people send a PM they expect an answer and to be put in line on the sale
                  See what I mean ?

Comment

I always get text msgs, only get pm's if logged on.....I can easily see where you're coming from

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      Don’t like the terms of the sale then don’t buy it. It’s pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by jdavidson View Post
                        See what I mean ?
                        Yes!! Reading is fundamental.

Per the OP......"I post my phone number and request text as the only method of communication for a particular article I’m selling".

If they can't follow instructions, who's to blame?
                        Here's a hint........it's not the OP.

Comment

Your classified post is pretty clear in the first sentence or two that the only means of buying or communicating on the item would be via text! Thank God you posted pics or it would have been the end of the world

Comment

I get it.I prefer text as well.Sometimes tapatalk will deliver several days worth of PM's at one time.I never answer the phone if I don't recognize the #.So text is best!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Do like I do...set up your PM's to send you an email when someone sends you a PM. That way your email about a PM has a time stamp just like a text.

Comment

Working...
                              X