South Texas Headquarters???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this place still exist? Trying to reach them. Thanks.

I believe it is closed. I heard it got flooded last summer.

Comment

It got flooded pretty bad, water was half way up the door. I would pass by it going to work, it took weeks before the water went down enough for them to clean it out.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
        It got flooded pretty bad, water was half way up the door. I would pass by it going to work, it took weeks before the water went down enough for them to clean it out.

Ok. I wonder if all of the folks including myself with Trophy animals there for taxi work are screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          Ok. I wonder if all of the folks including myself with Trophy animals there for taxi work are screwed.
          Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
            Pm sent

Thanks for the pm. I finally found my paperwork and his card for the taxi side of things. Spoke to him. He’s behind but seems like he’s working on getting caught up.

Comment

As far as I remember the Taxi and Processing were 2 separate businesses using the same building. “South Texas Headquarters”

Double Shot Outfitters ran the meat Processing,

And Kevin ran the Taxidermist side. Don’t remember what he called his business.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                As far as I remember the Taxi and Processing were 2 separate businesses using the same building. “South Texas Headquarters”

Double Shot Outfitters ran the meat Processing,

And Kevin ran the Taxidermist side. Don’t remember what he called his business.

I spoke with Kevin yesterday. He owns it all now from what I gathered. Buckshot Taxidermy is that side of it. I’m not sure about the processing side as far as name, etc.

Comment

Oh.thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X