Anybody remember Paul Harvey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody remember Paul Harvey

I can remember listening to his news broadcasts but always looked forward to “The rest of the story”. He was pretty insightful for his time. I came across this tidbit this morning and thought I’d share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listened to him every day at lunchtime when I was building houses. We would take our lunch break right when he came on the radio.

Comment

Yep
      Probably the reason I never smoked dope
      Quit stealing a cans of cope from 7-11 when I was young and dumb and he even mentioned a christmas UFO event in NM I witnessed with my own eyes. His stuff was always worth hearing

Comment

My entire child hood we listened to him.
        He always kept it interesting, no matter what your age was.

Comment

Listened every chance I got. One of the American greats that will never be repeated.

Comment

Sure do remember him. Always enjoyed his stories...and the rest of the story!

Comment

That was a great clip. He definitely had a way with words, and a great delivery!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I used to listen to the "Rest of the Story" on WBAP 820 am radio just before Mark Holtz and Eric Nadel would call the Ranger's games.

I still remember listening to the games on my radio while laying on my bedroom floor and throwing a baseball up in the air and catching it in my glove all game long!

Comment

Y’all should check out Mike Rows podcast. It’s called “the way I heard it”

Comment

Spent many lunch breaks listening to him. "And now you know the rest of the story".

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Listened every chance I got. One of the American greats that will never be repeated.
                      X2. Spent many lunches with my grandma listening to Paul Harvey.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                        Y’all should check out Mike Rows podcast. It’s called “the way I heard it”
                        Didnt know he had one....thanks

Comment

Great one, thanks for sharing!

Comment

They broke the mold on Paul.

Gary

Comment

Thank you for sharing!
                              Paul Harvey is always worth taking time out of our day to listen and genuinely reflect on the message.

Comment

Working...
                              X