Better than WeatherTech floor mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    Another vote for Husky xact. They are more flexible and don’t curl up around the edges like weathertech
    This is what I hate about my weathertechs. Lesson learned for my next truck

Comment

I gave up on Weathertechs after the second set curled up to the point where it was hard to get in and out of the truck.

Husky doesn't do that and I have them in two different trucks.

I'm a fan.

Comment

tagged

Comment

Had weather techs in last truck. Put xact fits in new ride a few weeks ago. I like them more so far.

Comment

Order that new Ford without carpet. Pretty sure you can do that in any trim level.

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
              I have a 2015 F350 King Ranch. The original floor mats went in the trash after I ordered WeatherTech floor mats. While the WT worked out OK, I was really disappointed how they were lightweight and flimsy.
              Deer camp gets very muddy and clumpy when it rains.
              I have a 2020 F350 KR on the way. I wont repeat WeatherTech and I’m looking for something heavy duty. I don’t know what’s out there but I desire something thick, rubbery and heavy.

It's another lease so I can't rip the floorboard carpet out and spray bedliner.

Any TBH recommendations? TYVM
              I went with Huskies in my Ram 1500. They have held up 2 years with no tears or breaks. They were a little cheaper than Weather techs and I believe USA made.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Husky xact fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                I have these in my 2019 f250 and like then a lot. They are made from a softer material than the WEather Techs. I had the WT in a previous truck and didn’t like them. The harder material scratched and created rub marks on the adjacent hard surfaces they touched inside the truck
                Last edited by ateague11; 11-21-2019, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
                  I have a 2015 F350 King Ranch. The original floor mats went in the trash after I ordered WeatherTech floor mats. While the WT worked out OK, I was really disappointed how they were lightweight and flimsy.
                  Deer camp gets very muddy and clumpy when it rains.
                  I have a 2020 F350 KR on the way. I wont repeat WeatherTech and I’m looking for something heavy duty. I don’t know what’s out there but I desire something thick, rubbery and heavy.

It's another lease so I can't rip the floorboard carpet out and spray bedliner.

Any TBH recommendations? TYVM
                  Wanted to bump this up top because I'm about to put new mats in my new '24 F250 super crew.

Everyone still agree on these Husky liners or does someone have another suggestion. I too have had WeatherTech liners for years, but have never liked how they curl after a while. They've have actually done a good job keeping my original floor/carpet clean in all the trucks I've had them in, but like our local IT hero, Scones above, looking for something more robust, heavy and still do the same job.
                  Thanks!

Comment

I have the Husky's in my 2016 F150 and they are in the same shape as I bought them years ago.

No complaints at all with them.

Oh, and congrats on your new 100k truck. Haha, jk. Hopefully it wasn't that much.

J

Comment

Still good with the Husky A Acts here.

The set I mentioned in my earlier post on this thread are now well over 9 years old and still clean up great. My newer Ram has had a set since shortly after I bought it in 2022 and the quality is still there, no fears with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post

This is my experience. My weathertechs are awesome and have held up great for 10 years.

The old husky liners are the junky ones that were thin and curled.

I dont understand why all these trucks dont come from the factory with heavy duty vinyl floors. Carpet is just annoying and not needed.
                        are you saying that weathertechs do not curl?

Comment

Working...
                        X