Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2019, 03:50 PM   #51
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
It's all stupid and ridiculous. Also insane to think this type of nonsense is somehow one sided.
Everything against Trump is so absurd it's hard to realize I'm not just dreaming.

If you think that this crazy street goes both ways this bad you have serious issues.

I'll wager you anything we don't see 1/100 the negativity from the media when the next (D) gets elected. And we won't see 100% made up lies and use them to try and impeach.

Liberals have lost their freaking minds. Sure there are lots of crooked R's also..but they can't hold a candle to the D's
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 04:15 PM   #52
unclefish
Pope & Young
 
unclefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Hunt In: Elk in CO....Deer in Lyons, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcole1310 View Post
I should have worded that differently. Burisma was being investigated for illegal gas permitting done between 2010 and 2012. Biden didn’t join the board until 2014. Biden pushes for Shokins firing in 2015. So Biden JR. was never being investigated or implicated in corruption. His problem is he was dumb and greedy enough to take a “no show” job so he could get rich on his daddies name.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is precisely why they but Jr Biden on the board. They pay him big $$$ to tell his VP father to make Ukraine fire the prosecutor or they will withhold aid.
unclefish is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 04:32 PM   #53
Rcole1310
Eight Point
 
Rcole1310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Katy,TX
Hunt In: Brackettville,TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefish View Post
That is precisely why they but Jr Biden on the board. They pay him big $$$ to tell his VP father to make Ukraine fire the prosecutor or they will withhold aid.


That’s a valid argument. One theory is that Burisma stacked the board with connected Americans so the Ukrainian govt would be afraid to prosecute. They other theory is the company was hiring connected folks to “pivot to the West” to move away from Russian influence.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rcole1310 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 04:49 PM   #54
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Who cares about theory. The only fact is that they would not be paying politicians sons all that money for nothing.

So everyone has to know it's a huge con of some kind.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 05:08 PM   #55
LFD2037
Pope & Young
 
LFD2037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Over yonder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Who cares about theory. The only fact is that they would not be paying politicians sons all that money for nothing.

So everyone has to know it's a huge con of some kind.
Yep. You have no experience in said field, don’t have to show up for meetings/deals and get paid $100’s of $1,000’s a year for doing nothing? Crooked as a question mark. The “nothing” Hunter got accomplished was a lot that we’re not privy to.
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 05:33 PM   #56
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfd2037 View Post
yep. You have no experience in said field, don’t have to show up for meetings/deals and get paid millions $ a year for doing nothing? Crooked as a question mark. The “nothing” hunter got accomplished was a lot that we’re not privy to.
fify
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 05:58 PM   #57
100%TtId
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Default

The question I'd like to hear Biden Jr answer under oath is this: when was the very first time you heard about Burisma and what was the situation?

How he got involved in the first place would indicate who was driving the corruption. Surely with zero energy experience and not speaking the native language, his value as a board member would be zero.
100%TtId is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:05 PM   #58
locolobo
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Somewhere in TX
Default

My take on this and also a point of law is..... I have not listened to every word that has been spoken so far, but, I have heard several comments to the effect that...."A friend told me that he heard such and such and such from so and so that Trump said, or did,this and that. That is here-say evidence and would never be allowed in a court of law. So why is it being allowed in a hearing geared toward impeaching a sitting president? Riddle me that Batman!

Last edited by locolobo; 11-15-2019 at 06:41 PM.
locolobo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:12 PM   #59
locolobo
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Somewhere in TX
Default intimidation

Just heard that Trump is guilty of witness intimidation which is, in itself, an impeachable offense.
locolobo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:20 PM   #60
Rcole1310
Eight Point
 
Rcole1310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Katy,TX
Hunt In: Brackettville,TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Who cares about theory. The only fact is that they would not be paying politicians sons all that money for nothing.



So everyone has to know it's a huge con of some kind.


Guys it makes a ton of sense. The guy that ran Burisma, can’t remember his name, was a crooked Ukrainian politician. He knew that Ukraine needed US support against Russia and the new govt would not Want to tick the US off. So he hired a bunch of politically connected guys to the board thinking it would dissuade Ukraine from continuing the investigations for fear of upsetting these powerful guys. They were getting paid big bucks to act as a deterrent. Doesn’t mean they were doing shady deals. THINK.... if Lindsey Graham and trumps guys had something solid, do you think they wouldn’t be running it 24-7 on Hannity/Fox right now?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rcole1310 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:23 PM   #61
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

What a Schiff show this is turning into....
.CNN ratings from this week are at an all time low...
That tells you that people don't care, and they know what this is really all about.....

It's a freaking joke that as citizens, we allow this **** to go on.....
MacDaddy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:29 PM   #62
100%TtId
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcole1310 View Post
So he hired a bunch of politically connected guys to the board thinking it would dissuade Ukraine from continuing the investigations for fear of upsetting these powerful guys. They were getting paid big bucks to act as a deterrent.
That alone is a violation of the FCPA.
100%TtId is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:32 PM   #63
locolobo
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Somewhere in TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
What a Schiff show this is turning into....
.CNN ratings from this week are at an all time low...
That tells you that people don't care, and they know what this is really all about.....

It's a freaking joke that as citizens, we allow this **** to go on.....
OK, how do we stop this $#!t. Texting my Republican congressman nor Posting on TBH, 2CF or BBQ Brethren don't seem to do any good! What's next? CNN. NBC, CBS, ABC don't seem to care either.
locolobo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:34 PM   #64
super_dave
Pope & Young
 
super_dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Van
Hunt In: NW Smith County
Default

I won’t be surprised whenever the investigators in Ukraine uncover the truth about who paid Ukraine and/or Russia to actually meddle in the 2016 election. And I’m not talking about Clinton. I’m talking about Obama and Biden. That is part of the read they are freaking out about Ukraine. If they can throw trump under the bus, it will be easier to cover their tracks. The longer they drag this out the more time Barr and Durham will have and that scares the crap out of the left.

What has Obama said about all this......about 2020.........nothing! That dude is just trying to make sure he doesn’t get caught


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
super_dave is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:44 PM   #65
Rcole1310
Eight Point
 
Rcole1310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Katy,TX
Hunt In: Brackettville,TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
What a Schiff show this is turning into....
.CNN ratings from this week are at an all time low...
That tells you that people don't care, and they know what this is really all about.....

It's a freaking joke that as citizens, we allow this **** to go on.....


Yeah nobody cares. That’s why this is a huge mistake by the Dems. They could have damaged him a lot more by getting republicans to support a biPartisan censure of Trump. Impeachment was a step too far in my opinion. If he wasn’t such an ego maniac, Trump would be happy they were dumb enough to try it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rcole1310 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 06:49 PM   #66
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Today another nothing burger except the witness from her demeanor was and clearly is another never Trumper. Even my old dumb azz could see right thru her.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 07:10 PM   #67
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

The Impeachment is nothing more than to protect Biden, Pigolsi and Romney and other corrupt Politicians.

You need to remember Pigolsi's son work for a Ukrainian energy company. One of Romney's top officials during his Presidential campaign sat on the same board as Hunter Biden.

They have to get rid of President Trump to save their own bacon.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 07:28 PM   #68
sqiggy
Pope & Young
 
sqiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Franklin, Tx
Hunt In: Panola Co and Robertson Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by locolobo View Post
Just heard that Trump is guilty of witness intimidation which is, in itself, an impeachable offense.
No, Trump was just exercising his 1st amendment right.
sqiggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 07:46 PM   #69
LFD2037
Pope & Young
 
LFD2037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Over yonder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by locolobo View Post
Just heard that Trump is guilty of witness intimidation which is, in itself, an impeachable offense.
Says who?
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 08:02 PM   #70
UncleBubba
Pope & Young
 
UncleBubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NE Texas
Hunt In: Dickens, Hunt, and Red River Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
Says who?
The whinny tit that "testified" and Schiff. Sounded like something Toby on The Office would here during an episode! Keep the "testimonies" coming dems, you are Trump's 2020 promise!
UncleBubba is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 08:32 PM   #71
W-O
Ten Point
 
W-O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Teague, Tx
Hunt In: Hilda, Tx
Default

From what I have heard in this hearing, we have a group of Courtesans or more properly courtiers who are upset because they are not being allowed to control the world they live in. These Bureaucrats, State Dept./Ambassadors and Intelligent agency bosses have been allowed to run rampant and do as they please by politicians for so long that now that a President doesn't play by their rules they are loosing their minds. These people act like the court of some weak European king that do what ever they want and expect no repercussions. What I am hearing them say is "I know better than elected officials what our foreign policies should be". Unless there is some irrefutable evidence that President Trump has committed a real crime I will vote for him and against any democrat. I am not convinced that shifty himself isn't the whistleblower.
W-O is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 08:54 PM   #72
SL1
Six Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Boerne
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

I wish we as citizens file a class action suit for miss use of tax payer funds. I mean really what have the democratic's accomplished in the 3 years of the presidency?
Or even worked on for that matter?
SL1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 08:58 PM   #73
BULL21
Eight Point
 
BULL21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Greenville
Hunt In: Robert Lee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by locolobo View Post
Just heard that Trump is guilty of witness intimidation which is, in itself, an impeachable offense.
First of all, it is his 1st Amendment right. Second, the tweet was during the hearing and the witness would not have even known if that jack*** Schiff hadn’t said something to her.
BULL21 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 09:03 PM   #74
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
Says who?
The witness said that Trumps tweets were intimidating to her..
Schiff then ask her if she thought other witnesses would also be intimidated by Trumps tweets and she said yes, of course..

Totally orchestrated
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 09:06 PM   #75
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULL21 View Post
First of all, it is his 1st Amendment right. Second, the tweet was during the hearing and the witness would not have even known if that jack*** Schiff hadn’t said something to her.
He knew Trump would tweet something, because he cant help himself, and he was waiting.. It didn't matter what the tweet said. It was going to be used by Schiff..
Trump needs to stop the idiotic tweets..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 09:11 PM   #76
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W-O View Post
From what I have heard in this hearing, we have a group of Courtesans or more properly courtiers who are upset because they are not being allowed to control the world they live in. These Bureaucrats, State Dept./Ambassadors and Intelligent agency bosses have been allowed to run rampant and do as they please by politicians for so long that now that a President doesn't play by their rules they are loosing their minds. These people act like the court of some weak European king that do what ever they want and expect no repercussions. What I am hearing them say is "I know better than elected officials what our foreign policies should be". Unless there is some irrefutable evidence that President Trump has committed a real crime I will vote for him and against any democrat. I am not convinced that shifty himself isn't the whistleblower.



There is no whistle blower.. Never was and never will be.. I cant believe anyone believes that there is or ever was.. LOL
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 10:17 PM   #77
100%TtId
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
[/COLOR]
There is no whistle blower.. Never was and never will be.. I cant believe anyone believes that there is or ever was.. LOL
^^^ This.

They had to fabricate a premise after the Mueller report came out. That's why they chose the goofy lawyer to "represent" the "whistleblower".
100%TtId is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-15-2019, 11:23 PM   #78
LFD2037
Pope & Young
 
LFD2037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Over yonder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
The witness said that Trumps tweets were intimidating to her..
Schiff then ask her if she thought other witnesses would also be intimidated by Trumps tweets and she said yes, of course..

Totally orchestrated
Sheesh. This is so **** out of control.
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 12:06 AM   #79
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
Sheesh. This is so **** out of control.
Yep and with Schiff being immune(by law)to any sort of punishment it will just keep going and going.. He can lie about and fabricate all he wants with 0 repercussions.. It total BS!!! He needs to be held accountable in a extreme sort way and all of the bull**** would stop..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 12:07 AM   #80
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
^^^ This.

They had to fabricate a premise after the Mueller report came out. That's why they chose the goofy lawyer to "represent" the "whistleblower".
Yep.. All smoke and mirrors.
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 09:09 AM   #81
curtintex
Pope & Young
 
curtintex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Porter, TX
Hunt In: Trinity County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Because the GOP is involved too.

All of our elected officials are corrupt. That's why they despise President Trump so much. He will expose them.
Truth. I like any President that the establishment hates.
curtintex is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 09:57 AM   #82
Barrett
Ten Point
 
Barrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: South Austin
Hunt In: Tarpley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by locolobo View Post
My take on this and also a point of law is..... I have not listened to every word that has been spoken so far, but, I have heard several comments to the effect that...."A friend told me that he heard such and such and such from so and so that Trump said, or did,this and that. That is here-say evidence and would never be allowed in a court of law. So why is it being allowed in a hearing geared toward impeaching a sitting president? Riddle me that Batman!
Because this isn't a criminal trial. This is merely a preceding before any trial if it comes to it.
Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 09:59 AM   #83
Barrett
Ten Point
 
Barrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: South Austin
Hunt In: Tarpley
Default

I can dang near guarantee if an abhorred democratic president did the same exact actions many on the site would be screaming impeachment. Im not on the impeachment train here, I just know the mentality and myopic scope here.
Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 10:34 AM   #84
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by locolobo View Post
My take on this and also a point of law is..... I have not listened to every word that has been spoken so far, but, I have heard several comments to the effect that...."A friend told me that he heard such and such and such from so and so that Trump said, or did,this and that. That is here-say evidence and would never be allowed in a court of law. So why is it being allowed in a hearing geared toward impeaching a sitting president? Riddle me that Batman!
Federal Rules of Evidence do not allow hearsay as evidence in a trial. Once it goes to the senate if it ever does, all this crap will not be allowed as evidence hence there can be no trial in the senate. DOA at the door. At that point the oceans will begin to rise from all the liberal tears.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 12:02 PM   #85
LFD2037
Pope & Young
 
LFD2037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Over yonder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
I can dang near guarantee if an abhorred democratic president did the same exact actions many on the site would be screaming impeachment. Im not on the impeachment train here, I just know the mentality and myopic scope here.
I really think you’re wrong. Again.

This BS would’ve never even been brought to the table by the right because it’s absolute garbage. I would’ve loved for Barry Osama to have been impeached but we weren’t even cheering for it when he told Putin he’d be able to hook him up more after his 2nd term was in play. THAT was way more than this crap and still not enough for us to be crying about it. That’s one of many items Hussein Osama did that actually had substance, unlike this latest witch-hunt on the POTUS.
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 12:06 PM   #86
BULL21
Eight Point
 
BULL21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Greenville
Hunt In: Robert Lee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
I can dang near guarantee if an abhorred democratic president did the same exact actions many on the site would be screaming impeachment. Im not on the impeachment train here, I just know the mentality and myopic scope here.
Disagree. Dems have been screaming impeachment since 48 hours after the election. They are just doing this so they have a chance in 2020.
BULL21 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 01:36 PM   #87
Thumper
Pope & Young
 
Thumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Magnolia Texas
Default

Checkmate, their game is over. Democrats were totally destroyed by their own hand picked star witness. Yes, democrats really are that stupid!!!!!!!!!!!


"During Friday's public hearings, Yovanovitch told Stewart, a Utah Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, that she could supply the panel with no information regarding criminal activity or bribes that President Trump may have been involved with.

Stewart: "I would now feel compelled to ask you, Madam Ambassador, as you sit here before us, very simply and directly, do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?"

Yovanovitch: "No."

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all?"

Yovanovitch: "No."

Stewart thanked Yovanovitch before predicting that public support for impeachment would decrease after the hearings.

"The American people know this is nonsense," Stewart said. "The American people know this is unfair." "
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 01:36 PM   #88
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULL21 View Post
Disagree. Dems have been screaming impeachment since 48 hours after the election. They are just doing this so they have a chance in 2020.
Absolutely. It's just a charade public opinion trial to try and steal an upcoming election. It won't work. People are much smarter and intuitive than the dems give them credit for. I surely do hope to see a lot of these criminal democrat operatives go to jail but first they need to be bankrupted with court costs so they have no access to money to put in their commissary.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 08:35 PM   #89
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
I can dang near guarantee if an abhorred democratic president did the same exact actions many on the site would be screaming impeachment. Im not on the impeachment train here, I just know the mentality and myopic scope here.
A Democrat president isn't smart enough, is too corrupt themselves and doesn't care about investigating corruption.. They are too busy coming up with new ways to pad their own pockets and new ways screw up this country.. That is exactly what Barry did for 8 freaking years..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 08:44 PM   #90
slicktricker
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Plano tx
Hunt In: Grayson Co Public Land
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Checkmate, their game is over. Democrats were totally destroyed by their own hand picked star witness. Yes, democrats really are that stupid!!!!!!!!!!!


"During Friday's public hearings, Yovanovitch told Stewart, a Utah Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, that she could supply the panel with no information regarding criminal activity or bribes that President Trump may have been involved with.

Stewart: "I would now feel compelled to ask you, Madam Ambassador, as you sit here before us, very simply and directly, do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?"

Yovanovitch: "No."

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all?"

Yovanovitch: "No."

Stewart thanked Yovanovitch before predicting that public support for impeachment would decrease after the hearings.

"The American people know this is nonsense," Stewart said. "The American people know this is unfair." "
Hardly over.
That fact this ambassador answered no to all of Stewart's questions means absolutely nothing. Just like what Bill Taylor told them that's their job to decide not a witness that's testifying. That's comical to even believe that it's over.
slicktricker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 08:49 PM   #91
BULL21
Eight Point
 
BULL21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Greenville
Hunt In: Robert Lee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicktricker View Post
Hardly over.
That fact this ambassador answered no to all of Stewart's questions means absolutely nothing. Just like what Bill Taylor told them that's their job to decide not a witness that's testifying. That's comical to even believe that it's over.
They’ll fight like crazy to keep it going, but dems look like fools. Their three star witnesses were trash. If that’s the best they have, then where do you think they can go?
BULL21 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 10:19 PM   #92
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicktricker View Post
Hardly over.
That fact this ambassador answered no to all of Stewart's questions means absolutely nothing. Just like what Bill Taylor told them that's their job to decide not a witness that's testifying. That's comical to even believe that it's over.
I'm hoping and praying that they do keep going with this BS..
2020 will be a slam dunk for Trump...
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 11:01 PM   #93
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicktricker View Post
Hardly over.
That fact this ambassador answered no to all of Stewart's questions means absolutely nothing. Just like what Bill Taylor told them that's their job to decide not a witness that's testifying. That's comical to even believe that it's over.
You can't possibly believe this sham is going to lead to anything other than drama for the MSN.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 11:32 PM   #94
sqiggy
Pope & Young
 
sqiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Franklin, Tx
Hunt In: Panola Co and Robertson Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicktricker View Post
Hardly over.
.
If you would only quit drinking the "koolaide"!!!SMDH!!!
sqiggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-16-2019, 11:37 PM   #95
LFD2037
Pope & Young
 
LFD2037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Over yonder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
You can't possibly believe this sham is going to lead to anything other than drama for the MSN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqiggy View Post
If you would only quit drinking the "koolaide"!!!SMDH!!!
Poor fella is so confused.
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-17-2019, 06:57 AM   #96
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Remember what ol Ron White said. "You just can't fix stupid".
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-17-2019, 06:33 PM   #97
slicktricker
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Plano tx
Hunt In: Grayson Co Public Land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULL21 View Post
They’ll fight like crazy to keep it going, but dems look like fools. Their three star witnesses were trash. If that’s the best they have, then where do you think they can go?
Trash? Pretty compelling testimony if you ask me. But wait there's more to come. That's why Orange man had to make an unannounced visit to Walter Reed haha that's funny you say trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
You can't possibly believe this sham is going to lead to anything other than drama for the MSN.
What I believe shouldn't matter to you because you obviously have your mind made up. I obviously have an open mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
Remember what ol Ron White said. "You just can't fix stupid".
If you can't see that testimony is a problem for Trump then Ron White is correct about you.
slicktricker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-17-2019, 08:14 PM   #98
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicktricker View Post
Trash? Pretty compelling testimony if you ask me. But wait there's more to come. That's why Orange man had to make an unannounced visit to Walter Reed haha that's funny you say trash.


What I believe shouldn't matter to you because you obviously have your mind made up. I obviously have an open mind.



If you can't see that testimony is a problem for Trump then Ron White is correct about you.
How do you figure your the one with an open mind?
What exactly did Roger do?
Have you ever known of a high profile democrat who should have been jailed?
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-17-2019, 08:24 PM   #99
BULL21
Eight Point
 
BULL21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Greenville
Hunt In: Robert Lee
Default

More compelling evidence to come? I’m still waiting for schiff and the other dems to release all the compelling evidence of Russian that they had!!

Last edited by BULL21; 11-17-2019 at 08:27 PM.
BULL21 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-17-2019, 08:45 PM   #100
slicktricker
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Plano tx
Hunt In: Grayson Co Public Land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
How do you figure your the one with an open mind?
What exactly did Roger do?
Have you ever known of a high profile democrat who should have been jailed?
https://apnews.com/ad355d2c983e4a7c85bc17e86d8c563f

read

five felony counts of lying to investigators, one count of obstructing a congressional probe and one count of witness tampering..
Hope that answered all your questions.

I know zero high profile dems jailed or otherwise.

QUOTE=flywise;14512703]He will not get a pardon before he serves 1 or 2 years.
He should get the pardon BEFORE sentencing. Just like Flynn and others his prosecution is BS in the first place. These folks are ruining lives out of spite.[/QUOTE]
The fact you asked this after posting this comment is comical and tells me alot about you. You look silly.

Last edited by slicktricker; 11-17-2019 at 09:11 PM.
slicktricker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com