Ford F150 issues???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford F150 issues???

I have purchased at least 10 F150s over the years all new. Loved them.

My recent one has been a mess - I am on my 3rd module in my dash that works my sync, radio, etc. and I only have 68 K miles on it. Went through hell and back with my dealer and Ford corporate to get them to repair it at their cost.

Meanwhile I have several buddies who have had the exact same issue - so clearly Ford has an issue. The other problem is they are "back ordered" on almost any part they have - takes up to a month or more for them just to get the repair part in.

I am going to be buying later this year and may be forced to make the change to a Ram or Tundra - hate to do it because I have been pleased over the years but something has changed at Ford IMO

I have 15k miles on a 2018 f150 without an issue. What was going on with the dash module? I’ll keep an eye out

Comment

You think you got problems now ?
      Wait until you buy a goat

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 2016 and have had the module in the dash replaced. It still is not right. I have to disconnect the battery and reboot it some times.

Comment

I have an '18 with 3k miles no issues?

Comment

Have a 14 and every control on my dash went out. I have heat, radio and that's it. Ran codes and it appears my BCM (Board Control Module) is out. Probably not the same issue as you but frustrating with only 84k miles.

Comment

Interesting...I had this sync deal pop up just now on my screen asking something about connecting mobile app just before getting home. Blue tooth wouldn't connect. I'll see what's up in the AM.

2018 with 72k miles

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                I have 15k miles on a 2018 f150 without an issue. What was going on with the dash module? I’ll keep an eye out
                Could not talk on my phone because Sync would come in and out = could not use my radio - if I pushed the screen to change stations it froze - basically the entire module goes out and it is useless

my friends who had issues were more on the odometer screen behind the steering wheel - flashing on and off and then going totally black - different module but bottom line is there are tons of issues with Fords entire computer system and they refuse to acknowledge it -

proof of them having an issue but will not do a recall is that they are on back order on most all their parts in relation to the screens discussed above - nothing a good old class action suit would not solve

Comment

I have a 2015 and it has 127,000 miles on it. I've had a couple of repairs done on it, but no problems with what your talking about.

Comment

16 f150
                    No issues with any dash controls

Comment

Following

Comment

My 2016 F250 is having sync issues and Navigation SD card faults

Comment

2015 tundra with 201k, no issues. You will
                          Never find a mopar in my garage again, well
                          That’s a lie...srt10 viper truck would be cool!

Comment

2015 tundra with 201k, no issues. You will
                            Never find a mopar in my garage again, well
                            That’s a lie...srt10 viper truck would be cool!

Comment

I drive a 2019 F-150 at work with only 1700 miles on it and the dash has buckled and is burning 2 quarts of oil already. Going in for warranty in the morning. My personal truck is a 2018 Tundra best truck i have owed yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X