UPS claim help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS claim help

Anyone have any experience with a UPS claim?? I ordered some Ford restoration parts from a premier company and it has been sitting in the Mesquite warehouse for over a week. Apparently all of their staff is off due to Covid and all services are now being forwarded to their website. I filed the claim and now have to wait.... I attempted to call the Mesquite branch but get the Corporate Answering machine with Covid message.

Any tips??

patience

Comment

I usually contact the seller first and ask if they can help me. UPS seems to respond to a seller better than a buyer.

Comment

Contact Drop Dead Fred.

Comment

all I can say is "good luck"

I ordered some fencing material from Lowes.
          all but 6 little pieces came.......$43 worth did not show.
          I filed a claim at UPS. That claim just disappeared after about a week.
          So, I filed another claim. BTW you have to enter the information 2 or 3 times in the claim.
          I had been in contact with Lowes for the amount of time I had with UPS; notified at same time because UPS was saying "Order delivered"
          Never could get Lowes to respond...nor UPS.
          Finally after about 2 weeks after filing second UPS claim I got a notice saying I have to file a claim bill?? with original shipping papers. But, if I'd already filed claim not necessary.?????
          So Lowes makes a mistake and sent me a "Review" email. Gladly!
          I stated that you can not get a contact with Lowes as I have called them and emailed them and customer service was non-existant.

Low and behold, about 3 days later I got email saying they refunded the $43.
          So, good luck.

Comment

We ship with UPS every single day...alot of packages.
            Most of the time, we just take the loss and re-send, for the most part its not worth the hassle, it will end up making you mad.

there have been situations where we will make a call to our Rep...that seems to be the only way to get a claim done.

Best of Luck!

Comment

Working...
            X