No announcement yet.

Best stocks to buy right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at a stock screener for stocks that are below their 50 day average or some other parm that shows stocks that have dropped lately.

Compare those with the dow. the ones that closely match the fall of the DOW, I think will also rise with the rise of the DOW when it starts going up.

Comment

ZM has been on a good run, I would say any video conferencing software company may be good. But once this corona virus scare is over they will likely plummet.

things will be sketchy till this virus scare settles down and the election is over.

Comment

What do you guys think about ford, I know they are struggling right now so it may be a good time to buy. I think they have a new ceo and one of his goals is to get new products online quicker. They haven’t done much with the f150 so it’s do for a major face lift which could be big since we know that’s their bread and butter. If they get the electric f150 right that could be huge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prestige Ameritech, the largest manufacturer of surgical masks in the U.S. Like the dems say, never let a good crisis go to waste! Just keep an eye on the virus.

Comment

Lysol

Comment

Airline stocks
              American dropped from $30 recently to $21...it will bounce up again

Comment

I just bought Southwest Airlines. LUV
                Attached Files

Comment

Wells Fargo, Disney, Berkshire, chevron

Comment

I like Bell and Carlson, but I like my Boyd's too.

Comment

AMD,STM,DDD,SSYS just a few you need to own

Comment

It depends. What's your time horizon for holding them?

Are you looking for good stocks for long term investments that are cheaper than normal because of this quick correction? More questions if this is what your looking for.

Are you looking to capitalize on the Corona virus fears? Think stay at home stocks. ZM video conference software so people can work from home. Roku and Netflix could be good too.

Comment

Watch GILD, Gilead Sciences, Inc. They’re the manufacturer of the coronavirus drug. Went up after the President’s news conference yesterday, and dipped today, but I predict it does well.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Shot View Post
                            Watch GILD, Gilead Sciences, Inc. They’re the manufacturer of the coronavirus drug. Went up after the President’s news conference yesterday, and dipped today, but I predict it does well.
                            They are just one. I got in on MRNA that has the 1st phase human testing underway. Stock increased 25% over the last few days.
                            TDOC is another to go long, even after the Corona Virus as people aren't going to want to go into a doctor's office.

Comment

There are definitely bargains out there right now.

Research:

T
                              DIS
                              GM
                              F
                              OHI
                              FAST
                              LUV

Just a few I am watching.

Comment

Sob I lost alot of money in the last week. 10,000 gone like that

Comment

Working...
                                X