Kayote outfitters Nilgai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kayote outfitters Nilgai

Has anyone been hunting with kayote outfitters? Have a Nilgai hunt booked for February 16-17 and taking my bow. Seems to have great reviews. Hunt will be around Port Mansfield

I went with them in June. I’m going back in April. See my avatar for the results. I highly recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadhender View Post
      I went with them in June. I’m going back in April. See my avatar for the results. I highly recommend.

Did you see a lot of bulls? I’m really wanting to stick one with bow but unsure how close your able to get. I will be bringing a 338 just in case

Comment

whats it run i want to go.

Comment

I saw just the one I killed on the first night. It was late in the crop land season and the farmers had cut the fields the week before I went due to an incoming storm. He is good at getting you on them though. I got about 75 yards away with a 300 win mag. I’m sure you could get closer if your hunting at night with thermals. Good times.

Comment

Have a trip booked with him first weekend in April that I got my wife for Christmas, along with her .300 Win mag....

Comment

I’m going with him in March. Lots of good reviews. Looking forward to it.

Comment

What does a bull cost? Didn't see any pricing on the website

Comment

I've never hunted with him but know several who have. He has a very high success rate! Good luck!

Comment

So I'll tag on, looks like a good place to hunt.

How much coin?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Best in the business. I’ve been twice this year. 1 rifle & 1 bow kill.

Comment

Originally posted by bboater View Post
                        Best in the business. I’ve been twice this year. 1 rifle & 1 bow kill.
                        Was your bow hunt a stock or blind hunt. Thanks.

Comment

I will call tomorrow for pricing. I would like a nilgai cow, for the meat and hide. I wanted a king ranch nilgai archery Hunt , but need two other hunters and no one was interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
                            Was your bow hunt a stock or blind hunt. Thanks.
                            Both were spot and stalk. Bow shot was from 26 yards.

Comment

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X