Surf Looks very Tempting Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surf Looks very Tempting Tomorrow

Tomorrow's forecast looks very good for those that can make it early!

I’m keeping an eye on it. Saturday will probably be the best day.

Comment

Gorda cam looks terrible right now...not sure it will have enough time to clean up.

Comment

Friday evening should be the time, and if it stays flat till 9am Saturday it could go off.

Comment

I still think Saturday will be the day. Forecast doesn’t call for wind to switch until 2-3 am tomorrow morning. If the forecast is right it will be north all day Friday and Saturday. Color doesn’t look terrible but she’s nasty right now.

Comment

Is it that time of year already? Seems I never fish the surf until later in the summer, like August.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
              Is it that time of year already? Seems I never fish the surf until later in the summer, like August.
              Then you’re missing out. Lol

Comment

I got so excited my wife didn't work until Saturday night. Was going to load up the kids and go to surfside for a few days. Then when I checked before booking the wife had forgot to tell me she's on call tonight! [emoji2959] I may as well sell my saltwater gear!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  Then you’re missing out. Lol
                  I am definitely missing out on fishing in my life, just trying to determine how much haha.

When do you see the surf fishing become most active typically? We almost always fish the surf from a boat. We back the boat in and throw into the cuts.

Comment

I’ll let y’all know how it looks in surfiside and Galveston when I’m headed home from work. Winds still pumping pretty good here in Freeport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What's your go to trout surf setup? Anyone going to be in surfside Saturday morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                        What's your go to trout surf setup? Anyone going to be in surfside Saturday morning?

I’ll be out there Saturday morning. I use the same stuff as I use in the bay, 6’7” Castaway Skeleton and a Concept C.

Comment

6'9' Sarge boss rod & Lews coastal reel.
                          May be at SS Sat along with the other 5000 folks! LOL!

Comment

As of now I will be out there at sunup. Thinking Access 4.

Comment

I’ll be at access 5, goldish lifted Tundra with a tbh sticker. I’ll be there super early to stake my claim. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X