X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesTex1 View Post
    Baited with styrofoam? Now I am intrigued, my have to try that in my trap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yes, tie the styrofoam to the bottom of the trap right in the middle so that it floats in the middle of your trap even with the funnels. Clean, no mess and no worries about forgetting bait.

Comment

I wonder why they are attracted to that?

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
        Send me ur email and I'll send u some instructions to build your own. Ours are baited with Styrofoam and they work great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
        Thank you for your offer. I bought 2 of them, $30 a piece for the clover traps 24x24. Going to set them out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by WesTex1 View Post
          I wonder why they are attracted to that?

I guess the white attracks them like bread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
            Thank you for your offer. I bought 2 of them, $30 a piece for the clover traps 24x24. Going to set them out tomorrow.
            Where did you buy them?

Comment

I just luv me some fresh fried catfish. As ol' Andy of Mayberry would say. mmmmmm.........
              Mmmmmmm.....good! Ain't that right Barney?

Comment

Got a 35 and 24lb yellow this morning. Not bad for 8 jugs. Going to soak the jug lines again tonight.

Comment

56 & 38 overnight.....I'll post pics when I get a chance. Going to soak those same jugs again tonight.

Comment

We ran jugs yesterday morning for a couple hours while bass fishing.
                    I used shrimp for the first time instead of chicken livers. Won’t do that again - very few bites on the shrimp. We did catch a huge soft shell though and about 5 smaller blues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking for a place to camp this weekend and run some lines for big yellow cats. Will be running two flat bottom boats with 25 hp. Within 2-3 hours of Austin. Anyone have any suggestions. Our usual spots on the Guadalupe are not available this weekend.

Comment

The mecca for big Op's is Livingston... Lots of camps around the north end of the lake...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          The mecca for big Op's is Livingston... Lots of camps around the north end of the lake...

Really prefer river fishing. Too much area to cover in a lake...

Comment

Caught another one this morning. 5 fish totaled 172 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Caught another one this morning. 5 fish totaled 172 lbs.

Congrats.l, y’all get them dialed in!

Comment

Fine specimens right there!!

Comment

Working...
                                X