Blue Crab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    I prefer them boiled whole. If I’m only after the meat, I have a little contraption I bought at a tackle shop called a Crab master. Clean the crab and chill. It squeezes the meat out. It’s pretty handy. Easier than boiling and picking out the meat.
    I've heard of those and seen some videos but never seen them for sale. Does the shop still sell them? I'd love to have one
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
      I've heard of those and seen some videos but never seen them for sale. Does the shop still sell them? I'd love to have one
      Thanks
      It’s right across the street from the plant I work at. I’m off in a few minutes and I’ll stop by there and look.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        It’s right across the street from the plant I work at. I’m off in a few minutes and I’ll stop by there and look.

That would be great! Please let me know if you see one. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
          I like to steam them whole in beer/vinegar, pour old bay and HEB's seafood seasoning that comes in the little tub on them while steaming.
          I think there’s a MeatEater episode where they cook them this way. They did look delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            Wasn’t there a place called zebs around crystal beach in the 90’s? I remember them having some of the best boiled crabs I’ve ever had from a restaurant. I grew up on sartain’s also and they were really good for what they were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            There used to be a place called DeCoux(sp) down there. I never had their bbq if they had it but they had the best crab and crawfish nacho’s! Holy moly they were good! IKE demolished it.

Comment

Working...
            X