Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any GMC Salespersons in Houston/surrounding area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any GMC Salespersons in Houston/surrounding area?

Like the title says, I’m looking to deal with a salesperson from the green screen if at all possible. My number is 281-723-1249. I’m looking for a GMC Yukon XL SLT. My wife and I went to Beck and Masten off of 1960 today and left there really ticked off. Internet sales price advertised jumped up almost $4k. Haggled with the salesman and agreed on $58k. After the agreement I learn that particular vehicle “didn’t qualify for zero percent” at the advertised price. What kind of scam is going on here? Does the dealer want to keep all the rebates for themselves and then try and sell a vehicle at MSRP under the guise of zero percent financing? This particular Yukon has been sitting on their lot since February. I guess dealers aren’t doing as bad as I thought.

I hate buying vehicles as much as the next guy. I don’t mind someone making a little money either because that’s what business is about but I don’t like the feeling of getting hosed. Any help is most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hate that for you brother Tony G was great to deal with on my end. I drove from Houston to Weatherford to avoid the headache

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
      Hate that for you brother Tony G was great to deal with on my end. I drove from Houston to Weatherford to avoid the headache

I’m definitely willing to drive outside of Houston. I feel like we would’ve had a good deal made on this particular Yukon has they honored it. No wonder we only buy vehicles once every 15 years or so. It’s pretty dang frustrating!

Comment

Went round and round w sewell Cadillac today myself. Walked out. A buddy whos a Cadillac dealer in houston said the deal i proposed them on the particular car was more than fair for both parties... we left.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
          Went round and round w sewell Cadillac today myself. Walked out. A buddy whos a Cadillac dealer in houston said the deal i proposed them on the particular car was more than fair for both parties... we left.
          It’s truly maddening isn’t it? Not that I think I’m some sort of wheeler and dealer or anything but I guess they’re are suckers and fools everywhere. Impulse buying keeps them alive. The guy kept telling me they were losing money on the deal. My blood pressure is up right now. I need to swallow a few beers this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrad View Post
            It’s truly maddening isn’t it? Not that I think I’m some sort of wheeler and dealer or anything but I guess they’re are suckers and fools everywhere. Impulse buying keeps them alive. The guy kept telling me they were losing money on the deal. My blood pressure is up right now. I need to swallow a few beers this evening.

Just baseline. To give you an idea of what Tony G has told me is that they’re 9k-10k off sticker. We are looking at a Tahoe at the moment. I bought my Silverado from him last year.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
              Just baseline. To give you an idea of what Tony G has told me is that they’re 9k-10k off sticker. We are looking at a Tahoe at the moment. I bought my Silverado from him last year.

The MSRP on this Yukon XL is $70,395. They advertised it for $60,395. Right in line with what you just told me. I got the vehicle to $58.5k and said we had a deal. That’s when they informed me that it wasn’t with the zero percent financing. It wasn’t because my credit is bad either. I own my place outright, just paid off a tractor, no note on my wife’s expedition. They didn’t even want to run my credit. It was just a flat out no. I don’t get it.

Comment

The MSRP on this Yukon XL is $70,395. They advertised it for $60,395. Right in line with what you just told me. I got the vehicle to $58.5k and said we had a deal. That’s when they informed me that it wasn’t with the zero percent financing. It wasn’t because my credit is bad either. I own my place outright, just paid off a tractor, no note on my wife’s expedition. They didn’t even want to run my credit. It was just a flat out no. I don’t get it.
                The 0% financing is built into the price you pay. There is no free lunch when buying a vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  The 0% financing is built into the price you pay. There is no free lunch when buying a vehicle.
                  Obviously so. I guess that’s what I get for being credit rich and cash poor. No wonder this country is in debt up to our eyeballs. I actually can’t even believe I’m willing to pay 60k for a vehicle. I just figured that they were offering this “awesome” financing due to the shut down and what not. I’m a little more educated now since I haven’t done this in quite a long while.

Comment

We "looked" at a new AT4 a few weeks ago.
                    The salesman said they were taking $10k - $11k off the sticker price.
                    If you take the 0% financing, you only get half of that discount.

They're going to make their money one way or another.

Comment

Take the 10-11k off and finance at the higher rate, pay down more each month and end up on top.

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                      We "looked" at a new AT4 a few weeks ago.
                      The salesman said they were taking $10k - $11k off the sticker price.
                      If you take the 0% financing, you only get half of that discount.

They're going to make their money one way or another.

Comment

The idiots at cadillac want me to pay full sticker minus rebates from cadillac. They called me back today to offer me 500 off msrp plus the discounts Cadillac is offering. Yeah id rather have diarrhea in strong wind. That way its me pooing on myself. Smh.

Comment

The truly best part about mine is i know exactly what they have in the vehicle and how the rebates, mileage, and incentives work from the dealership to you and from the factory to the dealer. I told the guy who i was dealing w exactly how much they would make and he didnt know how i knew that info. Well buddy a good friend of mine for the past 20 yrs is a service manager at a Cadillac dealership. I told the sales person that. Il keep my wifes current Escalade. Not willing to take four fingers when you know u only have to get just one. So dumb.

Comment

San Angelo Tx just had big hail storm... I hear gmc has some darn good deals going on

Comment

Like the title says, I’m looking to deal with a salesperson from the green screen if at all possible. My number is 281-723-1249. I’m looking for a GMC Yukon XL SLT. My wife and I went to Beck and Masten off of 1960 today and left there really ticked off. Internet sales price advertised jumped up almost $4k. Haggled with the salesman and agreed on $58k. After the agreement I learn that particular vehicle “didn’t qualify for zero percent” at the advertised price. What kind of scam is going on here? Does the dealer want to keep all the rebates for themselves and then try and sell a vehicle at MSRP under the guise of zero percent financing? This particular Yukon has been sitting on their lot since February. I guess dealers aren’t doing as bad as I thought.

I hate buying vehicles as much as the next guy. I don’t mind someone making a little money either because that’s what business is about but I don’t like the feeling of getting hosed. Any help is most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
                              Had the exact experience with them. Read the online reviews. They all say that exact same thing. Best vehicle purchasing experience was with Vernon Auto Group. Easy to deal with and I signed the paperwork at my deer lease. They drive my new truck to Coleman and drove my trade back. Bought my next truck from them too. Super easy and would do business with them again for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X