No announcement yet.

2020 Expedition vs 2020 Tahoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm currently in a quandary too. I have to replace my 2013 Suburban, and I'm trying to decide between a low mileage 2019, a 2020, or a 2021. That 2021 with the new suspension, bags, and larger interior really has my eye, but there's no telling when it's going to be available.

Comment

Wife has a 2019 expedition limited with captains second row. It’s spacious, comfortable and gets great gas mileage compared to her 14 Toyota Highlander. Took it to the beach this past weekend and hold gear and kids and it’s so comfortable for all passengers. Even had adults in 3rd row to go out to dinner. Best family car we’ve owned.
      I bought it pre owned with 15k miles. Added a ford esp 7/125 warranty so no worries on years and mileage for about $1100. The resale was atrocious vs buying new so we bought gently used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nchunter View Post
        Wife has a 2019 expedition limited with captains second row. It’s spacious, comfortable and gets great gas mileage compared to her 14 Toyota Highlander. Took it to the beach this past weekend and hold gear and kids and it’s so comfortable for all passengers. Even had adults in 3rd row to go out to dinner. Best family car we’ve owned.
        I bought it pre owned with 15k miles. Added a ford esp 7/125 warranty so no worries on years and mileage for about $1100. The resale was atrocious vs buying new so we bought gently used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Exactly what I’m looking for, for my wife... for the same reasons. They loose $20k in 2 years. Cost more than my lariat superduty and worth less immediately. Hard to find a limited though in color she wants. Tons of xlts. New they are either xlt or platinum on the lots

Comment

Just bought a 2020 Expedition Max for my wife with 4wd and trailering package and couldn't be happier with it. Test drove XLT and Platinum and went with XLT - the XLT is loaded compared to an XLT pickup, about the only difference I could tell between XLT and Platinum was extra chrome, fake wood accents LED running lights and a power running board that my kids would break in a month. The Expeditions come standard with more features than Suburbans like keyless entry/start and full size moonroof. That being said, the new Suburbans look pretty sweet, may be looking for a 2022 for me next spring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
            Just bought a 2020 Expedition Max for my wife with 4wd and trailering package and couldn't be happier with it. Test drove XLT and Platinum and went with XLT - the XLT is loaded compared to an XLT pickup, about the only difference I could tell between XLT and Platinum was extra chrome, fake wood accents LED running lights and a power running board that my kids would break in a month. The Expeditions come standard with more features than Suburbans like keyless entry/start and full size moonroof. That being said, the new Suburbans look pretty sweet, may be looking for a 2022 for me next spring.
            You didn’t get the base XLT. You probably have the 202a xlt, and they’re not easy to find from what I’ve seen.

I was leaning to get a used 2019 limited for that reason. My only issue was they are predominately former rental vehicles with 35k miles on them for around 42k.

Comment

Working...
            X