HELP! 4” lift on 36v EZGO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! 4” lift on 36v EZGO

I bought an economy 4” Block Lift Kit for my 1996 36v EZGO Freedom. (See photo). It did not come with instructions. Can someone walk me through how to install this? There are 2 each of 4 components. I don’t know where to begin.

Thank you
    Attached Files

Are there instructions on the website? Maybe you can find a youtube video for that brand? We installed a 6" on our club car ourselves but it was a Jakes Double A-arm so there were a ton of youtube videos to follow along. It looks nothing like the one you have so I can't help. Sorry.

Comment

These instructions are for a gas model, but should help you with your installation.

Comment

Originally posted by TXRebel View Post
        These instructions are for a gas model, but should help you with your installation.

https://m.buggiesunlimited.com/golfc...onomy_Lift.pdf
        That looks like it will work. THANKS a million, I was getting frustrated!

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
          Are there instructions on the website? Maybe you can find a youtube video for that brand? We installed a 6" on our club car ourselves but it was a Jakes Double A-arm so there were a ton of youtube videos to follow along. It looks nothing like the one you have so I can't help. Sorry.
          Searched and searched......can’t find a Youtube video for this exact kit. Thanks anyway!

Comment

Working...
          X