Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Got to See this Awesome Hog Hunt! Self filmed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sueweet
    Nice work.

Comment

Really cool video, well done

KAP

Comment

Nicely done.

Comment

Nice vid!

Comment

Nice video and great shot but I can't see that being a heart shot.

Comment

ya i know what you mean! I think i clipped the very top of it though because there was a lot of blood right before the brush line. Then slowed down just inside the brush for another 15-20 yrds and thats where I found it. I think if it were a pure lung hit it would have made more ground than 50 total yds.

I was looking at the footage a lot cause the exit hole was higher than the entry. I was under 20 yds from it so I wouldnt think it would drop too much (which it didnt) but it looks like my arrow hit and shot upward a bit because you can see it spit out the other side into the air. That could have been from hitting the ground but its hard to tell and I think its possible the arrow exited upward out of the hog.

Comment

Very good video and a great shot!

Comment

2 cams...impressive work

Comment

Very impressive doing it solo and getting that on film. Congratulations.

Comment

Dude that is great.

Nice work.

Comment

Well done sir!

Looking forward to Part II

Comment

Loved "The Shakes" you had when you clipped on your release. Tell me you didn't eat that thing after it sat out all night. Thought I heard you say you shot it for the grill in the video. Great video. Keep 'em coming

Comment

I nominate this film for an Academy Award in the category of Hunting Videos.

Comment

Great video. I enjoyed that more than most of the professional productions on TV.

Comment

Cool vid man. Ive tried to film my own bow hunt and it can be tough. Just trying to keep calm and get a good shot is hard enough. You nailed bro. Good job

Comment

Working...
                                X