Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 the Season....West Texas Style.....the Video....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fo some reason, the link isn't working. Do I have something set up wrong or can you repost the link or file.

Comment

Originally posted by Phi Phi Hunter View Post
      Fo some reason, the link isn't working. Do I have something set up wrong or can you repost the link or file.

I just checked it and its working for me but here it is again.....

Comment

Dude I still don't know what is going on, but the link from TBH brings up an IE cannot display page screen. I did go to the huntingfootage website and signed up and was able to view. Awesome job!

How do you keep your batteries warm on really cold days? I was in stand last weekend with the cameras and they would not work until I warmed them up inside my jacket for a while.

Comment

Dude I still don't know what is going on, but the link from TBH brings up an IE cannot display page screen. I did go to the huntingfootage website and signed up and was able to view. Awesome job!
          Glad to hear you were able to view it....the IE issue is a first for me on that link...

How do you keep your batteries warm on really cold days? I was in stand last weekend with the cameras and they would not work until I warmed them up inside my jacket for a while.

a 6 hour battery probably helps the cold issue although I've not seen it lower than full when I turn it on in cold temps...

Comment

very nice video Smart.

Comment

great video!

Comment

everytime I click the video I get,"the webpage cannot be found"

Comment

Originally posted by El Patron View Post
                  everytime I click the video I get,"the webpage cannot be found"
                  HF.com has been updated and the NEW link to the video is here:

http://www.huntingfootage.com/videos?ri=4758

Comment

Thanks Peyton

Very nice video, especially for a 2nd attempt! Now I feel motivated to try harder, I just started videotaping also.Here in the South Region it's our last weekend for the general season Hopefully I'll get some good footage to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by Monsterbuck10
                      Hi Jason. Nice footage. If you want really nice footage of your bowkills, try using bowcamtreecam. It screws into the stabilizer hole of your bow, make sure to use a lumenock on your arrow aswell. The footage is very cool, and you can also screw the mount into your tree if you want a steadier rest. The mount is built on a stainless steel tube for storing your hoist rope with your favorite scent. All my buddies use tinks 69 in the tube. The footage comes out awesome. Best of Luck!

Sorry man, I don't want any camera attached to my bow.....I don't want the bounce on release. I would suspect the footage on a camera mounted on a tripod or independent camera arm free of the shock from release would be better than one that moves with the bow on shot......

And I used firenoks this year....

And I don't use Tinks 69 for personal reasons....

You selling anything else?..

Looking at your posts it seems you are spamming everybody about this bowtreecam
                      Last edited by Smart; 01-13-2010, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Sorry folks...please disregard the last post....Had a fella spamming me...and it looks like all his post were deleted.

Carry on.

Comment

Awesome video!

Comment

Working...
                          X