Ground hornets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground hornets

Mowing the pasture got hit twice once in the thumb one in the shoulder. I'm done them bastages hurt me. I think I will have a beer.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

That is one of my biggest fears. Have a beer for me too.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I will have a second beer! I hate all of them. Red Wasps make me swell!

Comment

I can soak the thumb in cider but my shoulder is to big.

Comment

Cicadas killer

Try getting some of these biting you
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              I can soak the thumb in cider but my shoulder is to big.

Have you tried putting your thumb in your butt...... don’t know if it really works but heard it did

I took a red wasp sting in the neck last week
              I hate them things

Comment

I'll try it and report back to you saggy

Comment

Nothing in my BUTT!!!!!!

Comment

Cicada killers are no joke! I used to take my red rider and shoot them out of the air once they started hovering, lol! With the ground hornets, wait until dark then use a pear burner to light them up. Dont turn off the juice until they are decimated.

Comment

Killa, you talkin' bout bumble bees or yellow jackets (pic of one on the left of pic in post#3.

Hornets build those big ol' paper nests hanging in the trees in the bottomlands of East Texas... Not you for sure don't want to get hit by one of them!! Likely won't be one but a whole bunch of 'em. They attack in pack style...

Comment

Hell Charlie I don't know what they looked like I got out of there. I'll go back with my red rider.

Comment

Likely Bumble bees... They're considerably bigger than yellow jackets and are primarily black (with small yellow stripe or 2). They pack a whallop, much worse than a red wasp or similar. I hate those suckers. They're bad about building a hive at the root of an old stump or something else that gives them easy access to tunnel into the ground... Also will build in/under big brush piles either alive or dead... Yellow Jackets are smaller than a wasp and look a lot like a honey bee except they're not fuzzy and they also build in the ground... they love brushy fence lines or wood lines. They swarm. Suckers will land on you and just crawl along sticking you over and over. They're bad, but each sting is nowhere near as bad as a bumble bee or really even a red wasp/guinea wasp.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Ahahahahahhaha!

Comment

Several kinda of those bumble bees. Some have Yellow, some do not. Some live in the ground some bore into wood. All of them bad if made mad. I had to quit a shredding job years back due to those big black ones that live in the ground and the yellow jackets in the brush. That pasture was full of them. I was afraid if they didn’t kill me I would fall off the tractor fighting them off.

Comment

Working...
                              X