Best dove hunt around ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
    If you find yourself in the Austin area, give me a shout. I have a couple of good fields. I'm booked the first two days, but will have room after that.
    Gonna have to come see you in sept! My dad and i used to hunt with JJ Kent every year and haven’t been since he passed

Comment

hondo stoneyard guaranteed limit

Comment

Originally posted by 512robby View Post
        I did stone yard in Hondo last year

Tons of birds

But tons of hunters shooting

Every 25 yards there was a hunter

I left early

It didn't feel safe

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
        I was in Hondo a few years ago when a guy on the other side of a fence line we were hunting got shot. He was standing in front of a white F250....but that didn't stop someone from swinging to follow a bird and tearing his back up.

I love hunting Hondo but some of the private fields get a little too western for my liking. Paloma Pachanga (old nooner land) and Nooner (what is left of it) are two good operations but their price seems to double every couple years. Hunted a place called Dove Heaven last year and it was good. It is down by Lytle.

Comment

Originally posted by dhmc03 View Post
          Hondo. Several to choose from. With out a doubt early in season Hondo.

All you need is a butterfly net
          Yeah. What he said. Ain't no birds in the winter. Keep hunting when its hot as *** and you cant kill 8 limits 3 days straight

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X