Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for a new zero turn (need opinions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing that's always impressed me about the 60" 7iron deck on my JD 777, is how wet grass does not clog it up. My dad and uncle scoff at me all the time for mowing in the morning because their mowers clog up (Landpride & Toro). I just tell them, "hey you mow how you want, I'll mow how I want." LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
      I paid around 9200 before tax! I buy lots of equipment from my guy though, if you’re around Houston send me a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s not as bad as I was thinking. So, why no love for Bad Boy? I’ve had one for a few years now, and I love it. Thinking about another one when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
        Anyone have any input on the bobcat zero turns. Great warranty 6years!
        I've got a Bobcat fast cat 36 inch. Been a good mower never had any issues with it, has a 17 HP Kawasaki which runs great. I would recommend them for sure.

Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
          That’s not as bad as I was thinking. So, why no love for Bad Boy? I’ve had one for a few years now, and I love it. Thinking about another one when the time comes.

I had great luck out of my bad boys! All 4 of my mowers have Kawasaki’s on them, keep them serviced and they will run a long time! One with 600+ hours on it and one with 300 but they’re not for the commercial work I’m doing. I have a 5 acre school, an oilfield property, and a neighborhood mowing all of the ditches, and over 30 yards and it just can’t handle the abuse. No suspension is hard on the back as well. And it won’t cut near the grass the scag will, about to sell the one I can still get some money for and buy a 48” scag cheetah! I’ve had the scag for just under two months and it already has around 150 hours on it!

Comment

I'm surprise NO ONE is speaking for Kubota....no experiences or just bad experiences?? I'm going to be buying a new mower here in a couple weeks. I thought I was set on a Kubota but you guys are making me worried.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
              I'm surprise NO ONE is speaking for Kubota....no experiences or just bad experiences?? I'm going to be buying a new mower here in a couple weeks. I thought I was set on a Kubota but you guys are making me worried.

If you’re willing to spend that much, I highly suggest you go test ride a scag as well, no experience with a bota but keep your options open! Gravely and exmark are up there too! Ferris as well!

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
                Anyone have any input on the bobcat zero turns. Great warranty 6years!
                I bought the XRZ with 48" Deck and man I am really impressed with it. The pumps and transaxles are heavy duty, deck is really thick. The vacum created by the deck is good enough you don't need a mulching kit for it. I got mine for around $5,200 out the door from Waller County Tractor.

Comment

Just bought the wife a Raptor SD 48"

Kawasaki motor, Flex Forks and an additional 2 year warranty on top of their 3 year factory warranty. Wife loves it.

Drove it out for $ 4197.00 in Rosenberg.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	20180714_090517.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	24547101

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
                    I like my Kubota. After lots of research with Kubota owners that still have very old machines I feel confident i made the right choice. They are tanks. Pretty comfortable tanks. 0% interest and have kubota insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                      I got an expensive mower because I truly enjoy working on my yard.
                      I got an expensive mower because I don't!

Comment

Originally posted by Krk77486 View Post
                        New mower was delivered yesterday! JD Z930M 54”

Shoulda not even bought one. Just back ol big blue you got there in to the yard, drop the wings, and you’re done. [emoji51]

Comment

I bought a Ferris IS600Z 52” cut with Kawasaki engine primarily because it was the only one I found that has a spring and shock suspension. I did not want the get my lower back pounded while I mow the lawn. It was about the same price as the Hustler.

Comment

I have a hustler I have mowed plenty of mesquites and prickly pear at the lease with and it still runs and cuts great. About 5 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                              I like my Kubota. After lots of research with Kubota owners that still have very old machines I feel confident i made the right choice. They are tanks. Pretty comfortable tanks. 0% interest and have kubota insurance.
                              Which series do you have? I’m looking at the Z421 Kammander Pro 54” with Kawasaki.

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
                                I bought the XRZ with 48" Deck and man I am really impressed with it. The pumps and transaxles are heavy duty, deck is really thick. The vacum created by the deck is good enough you don't need a mulching kit for it. I got mine for around $5,200 out the door from Waller County Tractor.
                                I ordered the XRZ Pro RS from Waller Tractor. Best price around! They seem to have more bang for the buck and a 6yr warranty says they stand behind them. We will see. My gravely gave me 18yrs and is still a good mower.

Comment

Working...
                                X