Best Low Fence leases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Low Fence leases?

In yalls opinion what are the best low fence leases as far as producing trophy deer year after year. Obviously the Holden Pasture but just curious on what else is out there that produces monsters year after year.

Duval County Ranch produces some hammers year in and year out.

Comment

I’d have to say the king ranch leases

Comment

Galvan
        Briscoe gates
        Walker
        Jones
        East

Comment

You'll never hear about all of them, just the big ones. I'd gamble there is more out there than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
            You'll never hear about all of them, just the big ones. I'd gamble there is more out there than you think.
            That’s kind of what I was thinking as well and probably the best ones to be a part of. Don’t get me wrong I would love to be a part of the Holden Pasture, Galvan, Briscoe, etc. and may be one day, but it would be cool to find one of those hidden gems that hasn’t drove up the price due to being one of the “iconic” hunting ranches.

Comment

There are a couple in East tx that do a great job growing giant deer and keeping them off the net.

Comment

Number one rule about a deer lease, you don’t talk about the deer lease.

There are probably hundreds of good, solid leases that are never talked about, and for good reason! People searching the internet or social media looking just for that info.

Comment

Good ones don’t need to advertise or post. They have a waiting list.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                    Number one rule about a deer lease, you don’t talk about the deer lease.

There are probably hundreds of good, solid leases that are never talked about, and for good reason! People searching the internet or social media looking just for that info.
                    Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    Good ones don’t need to advertise or post. They have a waiting list.

Comment

The Cactus Jack grow some huge bucks and no genetics

Comment

I was thinking there would be some actual recommendations other than the big well known ranches... silly me.

I'd like to know - other than the ones already listed are there any hidden gems that don't advertise and prefer to be kept secret?

Comment

Junco

Comment

Originally posted by CDavis View Post
                            That’s kind of what I was thinking as well and probably the best ones to be a part of. Don’t get me wrong I would love to be a part of the Holden Pasture, Galvan, Briscoe, etc. and may be one day, but it would be cool to find one of those hidden gems that hasn’t drove up the price due to being one of the “iconic” hunting ranches.
                            Does not exist unfortunately. They just don't post photos or anything like the other ones do

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              And I absolutely don’t blame them! Before you know people will be trying to outbid them. It’s pretty cool to see what some of these guys on small acreage are able to harvest as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X