Trophy Scanning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Scanning

Anyone ever heard of it? Looking for details. My wife killed a very nice deer, but the deer deserves a shoulder mount.

Talking like a replica?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call Los Cazadores.
      I don't understand the "but"

Comment

Trophy Scanning

Los cazadores Pearsall stonewall
        $30 or $40

Pic of deer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The scanning Los Cazadores does is normally used if something were to happen to your deer like theft or fire so it can be replicated. Unless you're talking about having them do it and save your file in case that happens?

Comment

Here is a scan of my deer by Los Cazadores. Its a pretty neat system.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
              Call Los Cazadores.
              I don't understand the "but"
              I am wanting to do a shoulder mount with a set of Replica antlers, and do a euro mount with the original set which is what my wife wants.

Comment

I met with those guys last year. REALLY good guys and technology. Yes, replicas are good but you can get other things created as well, jewelry, ornaments, etc...

Last edited by BigLig; 12-22-2020, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                  I am wanting to do a shoulder mount with a set of Replica antlers, and do a euro mount with the original set which is what my wife wants.
                  Call Chance Love

Comment

They have a place in Fredericksburg (Los Cazadores)......I seen them preform the scanning, it is neat.

Comment

Once you get a scan like that you can do all kinds of fun things. Like you could scan yourself and put the antlers on your own scan haha. And then when you get what you want you can get it 3D printed. And I happen to be a guy with a 3D printer...

Comment

Originally posted by dhall1414 View Post
                        Once you get a scan like that you can do all kinds of fun things. Like you could scan yourself and put the antlers on your own scan haha. And then when you get what you want you can get it 3D printed. And I happen to be a guy with a 3D printer...
                        So could you make me a replica of a European mount if I got the scan from them?

Comment

Wish there was someone closer to me. Anybody near Georgetown?

I’ve seen lots of folks go to Pearsall. It’s pretty cool

Comment

I learn something new everyday. My house burnt down in 2019 and I would give anything to have had 2 deer replicated that I lost

Comment

Working...
                            X