Recovered guns update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recovered guns update.

Just left the sheriffs office with the last of my recovered guns . Have not opened the box yet . Don’t sound to promising. Anyone here have a connection with a glock rep ? Have a feeling it will need to be sent back and reworked .when I get home I will update with pictures.

That really sucks. I hope the perps catch the COVID and die in prison.

Comment

What a bummer. Hopefully it’s not too bad.

Comment

Man, I applaud your patience. I would have gnawed through that tape on the box like a raccoon through its femur to get a look before posting. Good luck.

Comment

I wish my stolen pistol would turn up.

Comment

A little Remoil and maybe a barrel and you'll be back in business! Glock's are tough!

Comment

Here they are . The glock looks pretty **** good for being in salt water so long . The Taurus was as bad as I expected.

Comment

Post pics!

Comment

Oh man thats not good.

Comment

Yep, just a little Remoil and you're good

Comment

If there's ever been a candidate for a police buy back that Taurus is it

Comment

Any ideas what I can use to help free up the slide on the glock ? Vinegar soak or the rust ? Then maybe some kroil oil ?

Comment

I think you can throw them in the trash...��*♂️

Comment

electrolysis cleaning....you will probably loose any remaining finish but there isn't much left anyway.

Comment

A buddy of mine dropped his G19 at my lease. I found it 6 months later. I cleaned as much surface gunk as possible and dunked the whole think in oil. Think it was transmission oil actually. Can’t remember exactly.

It took a little bit to free up the slide, but was all good. A little minor pitting and it’s back in action.

Comment

Working...
                              X