Bucees deer corn is up to 8 a bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bucees deer corn is up to 8 a bag

I just might half to turn the feeders down a little. Will the prices drop before season starts back up or stay close to the same as they are now

Different bucees have different prices. The one closest to me has been $7.99 and hasn’t went down.

Comment

I think speedy stop corn went up as well. It was $7.50ish last bag I bought. Now they no longer have pallets of it.

Comment

McCoys still has corn at 6.99 a bag. Just bought 25 bags there yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
          Different bucees have different prices. The one closest to me has been $7.99 and hasn’t went down.
          My local Bucee's has had it $7.99 for over a year. I haven't actually checked the price in the last 2 months, though. I wouldn't be surprised to see that it's gone even higher.

Comment

Price swings with Biden/China/US Crop forecast and good/bad crops...

Comment

300 acres froze so there’s that

Comment

Producers Coop is up, too. I just looked. 8.60 per 50lb. bag..

Comment

corn

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                  300 acres froze so there’s that
                  and that SEED ain't $7.99 a 50# bag...sorry for your loss...around here most haven't planted...but i bet as soon as they can get in fields it will be

Comment

Yep expect it to stay that way. Farmer told us it was going up like two months back. Protein might stay the same.

Comment

My farmer called me when they had a semi dump over in a hard curve, I went and picked up a 3-4 thousand pounds worth, lasted me 3 months. The only problem was that it made me realize how much I was spending on corn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mummy’s at HEB in Beeville just went from $6.98 to $7.98 for 50lb bag.

Comment

Anyone seen the price in Luling Bucees? Katy? They are not all the same

Comment

Corn futures indicating higher prices for all 2021.

Greater corn exports for China under Beijing Biden. Also, Argentina stopped all grain exports.

If you can buy in bulk now, then I would suggest doing so.

Comment

Working...
                            X