No announcement yet.

Plumbing parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive got several 1/2 and 3/4 pvc fittings just basic fittings like 90’s and unions if anyone needs some. Located in Plano.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      It 1 inch cpvc

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      The only cpvc I had is 1/2”. If you can get it to a threaded size I may have something that can adapt it to pvc

Comment

Thanks Kent I believe I have the parts now waiting on the rain to stop. I still have quite a bit of other stuff here if someone is looking.

Comment

Need a 3/4" slip on cap. Had a line to an exterior spigot pop. Just wanna cap it off until things slow down.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
            I have a little propane torch I found just now. But I think you have to have some flux or something.

One Sharkbite and it’s cut and pop on.
            I tried to cut and recrimp it again but didn’t work and it’s leaking more. I’m out of line now to try it again as it’s up the ceiling now. So now I just have to get a fitting or a plumber. The plumbers are just taking numbers and saying they will call back
            How about this, get a short piece of rubber hose that will fit snug over the pipe. Clamp it with a hose clamp. push a piece of wood (dowel rod) into other end and clamp it.
            But as an electrician, I don't know nuttin' bout plumbin'...

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
              How about this, get a short piece of rubber hose that will fit snug over the pipe. Clamp it with a hose clamp. push a piece of wood (dowel rod) into other end and clamp it.
              But as an electrician, I don't know nuttin' bout plumbin'...
              Thanks I will give that a try. I just have to try to find the right size hose.
              Definitely frustrating when one part would fix it in minutes.

Comment

I’m not sure why a copper line is even going to a cold water faucet. The home is a 2004. Is that normal.

Comment

I’m not sure why a copper line is even going to a cold water faucet. The home is a 2004. Is that normal.

Yes, does your wife have a wine bottle? Cork the line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Can you use steel wool or a fine rat tail file to de-bur and roughen 1/2” copper tubing for soldering in a splice?

Comment

Sent you a PM.

If anyone needs plumbing stuff near CS, shoot me a message. I have a good bit of stuff.

Comment

Turns out I need a 1/2" cap. It's the only pipe in the house that is 1/2".

Comment

Looking for a 1/2" CPVC cap near Spring. One line (90 fitting) busted in the garage and would just like to cap it for now so I can get water to the rest of the house.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by jay; 02-17-2021, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jay View Post
                            Looking for a 1/2" CPVC cap here. One line (90 fitting) busted in the garage and would just like to cap it for now so I can get water to the rest of the house.

Have you tried the Ace hardware on Spring Cypress, just west of I45?

Comment

Let me look for ½ cap yall. I think all I have is ¾ give me 20 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
                                Have you tried the Ace hardware on Spring Cypress, just west of I45?
                                Yes sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X