• Time
  • Show
Clear All

terrible
    prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Dang man. Sorry to hear that. Prayers up.

I am also super safety mode on our job sites and it is amazing how fast things can go wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for family and friends.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Welcome Guys

You just don't how much Better it's makes me feel to see these coming in. I did know that he and his family just found out his wife has cancer. These are some of the Best people you will ever want to meet. Just heard they had taken the axles off the cart and some I beams under it and some one might have tried to moved it and fell over on him while he was not looking. Very Sad thing to have happen.

Comment

Sorry to hear this! God, we come together in prayer for this man’s family and friends. We ask for your strength, comfort, peace, and healing for them. That you welcome him into you open and loving arms and that his family and Friends come Closer to you and closer to each other during this difficult time. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
                    You just don't how much Better it's makes me feel to see these coming in. I did know that he and his family just found out his wife has cancer. These are some of the Best people you will ever want to meet. Just heard they had taken the axles off the cart and some I beams under it and some one might have tried to moved it and fell over on him while he was not looking. Very Sad thing to have happen.
                    prayers sent up brother

I figured your friend was doing repairs on the cane buggy since farmers just finished grinding season. Sadly I know this scenario all to well. My BIL (42 yrs old) tragically died in 2011 when a sugar cane tractor fell off the support and crushed him.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

So sad. Prayers for you, family, and friends.

Comment

Farm work is some dangerous stuff. Prayers for his family.

Comment

Working...
                                X