All conservatives please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All conservatives please read

So with the libs essentially doing an end around and stifling free speech I think it’s time we start to work a little smarter and up our game and fight back. We can’t ask the mods to ban someone but what we can do is collectively refuse to engage, on any level and in any forum, with those guys that we know support the liberal policies that we abhor.
    I’m asking you guys to stop giving them a voice or podium. I think we would have much more fruitful discussions without the antagonizers and I’m personally sick of them.

We all know what makes a child madder than anything and that’s when you ignore them.

I don’t think we need to make a list, everyone knows who they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Make a list, not everyone does.

Comment

So you only want to have discussions with those you agree with?

Comment

Been ahead of you for weeks. Some can't help themselves though and take the bait over and over.

Comment

That seems divisive and silly. Why not just not participate in the threads that they are trolling on in this forum? If they are actively participating in the main forum and leaving the politics here I don't see the need for this approach.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lancewalker369 View Post
            That seems divisive and silly. Why not just not participate in the threads that they are trolling on in this forum? If they are actively participating in the main forum and leaving the politics here I don't see the need for this approach.

I believe he is speaking of some specific folks that rarely participate in anything other than trolling or only engaging in conversations that will result in an argument. I think some of them don't even hunt so why be on TBH?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              I believe he is speaking of some specific folks that rarely participate in anything other than trolling or only engaging in conversations that will result in an argument. I think some of them don't even hunt so why be on TBH?
              Ok I entirely agree then but I think if you are here just to stir the pot the mods need to ban them.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Not necessarily. But those who condone lying, cheating and stealing within their party, I have absolutely no use for. Not to mention the blatant attempts of infringement of the 2nd. They can all pound sand!

Comment

Originally posted by lancewalker369 View Post
                  Ok I entirely agree then but I think if you are here just to stir the pot the mods need to ban them.

Agreed and some of them have been but others have skimmed by because they are able to carefully stay within the bounds of the rules while still accomplishing what they are here to do. They think they are smarter than everyone else here and take every opportunity to try to prove that to themselves. I'm impressed!

I have simply put them on an ignore list just so I'm not tempted to engage with them and lose my temper and get banned. But when people quote them, you still have to see their nonsense.

Comment

ORR You gotta stop responding to that guy in the other thread. You’re playing right into his hands.

Comment

If they're truly trolls they're getting off on threads like this. They're occupying your thoughts over internet comments

If they're people of differing opinions than you're basically suggesting we create a "safe space" which is what we made fun of "them" for needing.

Comment

I do, if not they are idiots.

Comment

How would that not make us just like them? Aren’t we supposed to be better than they are? I never understood the “ignore” thing either. Surely we don’t get triggered.

Comment

Well duh.......of course. Those that don’t agree with me are wrong. 😇

Comment

10-4

Comment

Working...
                              X