spring turkey hunt wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spring turkey hunt wanted

anyone got a place or outfitter where I could take my kids turkey hunting? I dont mind paying a fair price to go if it puts us on a place that we can have some decent chance of seeing one. Prefer a couple hours from Round Rock but could go further if needed.

Ttt

Comment

The507ranch.com

Comment

Originally posted by Retodd View Post
        The507ranch.com
        Thanks. I'll check them out.

Anyone have any other suggestions? I don't need a place to stay, just a place to hunt.

Comment

Call Daniel White
          Pamandan Ranch
          210-265-9054

He'll let wack every pig they see with any hunt.

Comment

I have 3 places you can go if you haven't already found a place. Very high population of birds.

Comment

Thanks y'all for the suggestion.

88 PM coming your way.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                I have 3 places you can go if you haven't already found a place. Very high population of birds.

Could you PM me...your inbox is full and I couldn’t message you. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

check with the Solana Ranch, right down the road from ya. Covered up in turkey, might be booked up for this spring though

At Solana Ranch, our Mission is to make your hunting experience one that you will remember for your lifetime and when you leave us you will feel like family. Call and ask about our Hunt Packages and our Season Dove Memberships. Interested hunters can also set up a ranch tour. ​

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                    Info please....

Comment

We're covered up with them but being north of Abilene it would be a trip for you.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope you find a place....... I've been looking as well, with not much luck. Heck I'm willing to pay for just a turkey lease to help some out with those corn vaccume cleaners....

Comment

Working...
                        X