Common pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common pass

Well now the race is on to see who can capitalize and make more money off the pandemic.
    Get ready to present your “papers”

Denmark’s Ministry of Health and the Elderly has announced at the beginning of January that it is working on a “vaccine passport” for Danish travellers, which will soon be available for all Danish citizens who get vaccinated. The document will serve them as a “vaccination passport” to travel to the countries where vaccination becomes mandatory for entry.

Almost a month after the European Union approved the first safe and effective vaccine against COVID-19 developed by BioNTech and Pfizer, thousands of Europeans have taken at least their first jab of the COVID-19 vaccine. Other world countries, including Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain have started vaccinating their citizens, while others are set […]

Aside from travel, employers may decide that access to offices is only safe if an employee or a visitor has one. Universities might make the same choice.”

Complete Health Pass Solution Powered By AI HealthMatriX introduces a powerful and secure AI-powered cloud-hosted solution – MatriX-iPass™ for effective health testing for infectious diseases. It is an end-to-end solution intended to provide convenience to everyone to better manage the infectious disease-related challenges with verifiable health certificates. Key highlights: Issue health certificates Validate health certificates […]

The technology would allow individuals to obtain a copy of their immunization records through a digital wallet of their choice, such as Apple Wallet or Google Pay, while those without smartphones would receive paper printed with QR codes containing verifiable credentials.

The technology would allow individuals to obtain a copy of their immunization records through a digital wallet of their choice, such as Apple Wallet or Google Pay, while those without smartphones would receive paper printed with QR codes containing verifiable credentials. In addition, the VCI said it will also try to develop new standards to help determine whether a person has or hasn’t been inoculated against the virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
    Well now the race is on to see who can capitalize and make more money off the pandemic.
    Get ready to present your “papers”

Denmark’s Ministry of Health and the Elderly has announced at the beginning of January that it is working on a “vaccine passport” for Danish travellers, which will soon be available for all Danish citizens who get vaccinated. The document will serve them as a “vaccination passport” to travel to the countries where vaccination becomes mandatory for entry.

Almost a month after the European Union approved the first safe and effective vaccine against COVID-19 developed by BioNTech and Pfizer, thousands of Europeans have taken at least their first jab of the COVID-19 vaccine. Other world countries, including Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain have started vaccinating their citizens, while others are set […]

Aside from travel, employers may decide that access to offices is only safe if an employee or a visitor has one. Universities might make the same choice.”

Complete Health Pass Solution Powered By AI HealthMatriX introduces a powerful and secure AI-powered cloud-hosted solution – MatriX-iPass™ for effective health testing for infectious diseases. It is an end-to-end solution intended to provide convenience to everyone to better manage the infectious disease-related challenges with verifiable health certificates. Key highlights: Issue health certificates Validate health certificates […]

The technology would allow individuals to obtain a copy of their immunization records through a digital wallet of their choice, such as Apple Wallet or Google Pay, while those without smartphones would receive paper printed with QR codes containing verifiable credentials.

The technology would allow individuals to obtain a copy of their immunization records through a digital wallet of their choice, such as Apple Wallet or Google Pay, while those without smartphones would receive paper printed with QR codes containing verifiable credentials. In addition, the VCI said it will also try to develop new standards to help determine whether a person has or hasn’t been inoculated against the virus.

Good thing I won't have to worry about any of that bs

Comment

Honestly, I have no idea what immunizations I have or when I got them. My mom may have that info, idk....

This sounds alot like what Ben Carson was proposing at the beginning of the Trump years. He was thinking digital medical file that you own and take with you wherever that may be. He believed this would reduce alot of cost and bureaucracy in the medical problem. Maybe this passport will be ok, or maybe pure evil, again idk. Lol

Comment

But.... I do know, love and peace and prosperity for each and every one of you. Even those antagonists, lol

Happy Sunday!

Comment

I believe American Airlines has already done something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            I believe American Airlines has already done something similar.
            No, they don’t, or sure hope not as I am scheduled to board a flight in about 2 hours. But that is my fear that airlines will. Business travel is a requirement and I will be faced with the choice of providing for my family or getting the vax

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              No, they don’t, or sure hope not as I am scheduled to board a flight in about 2 hours. But that is my fear that airlines will. Business travel is a requirement and I will be faced with the choice of providing for my family or getting the vax

It won’t just be airlines though.
              Disney, pro sporting events, concerts, possibly grocery stores and in confident most oil majors will require something like this to enter the office environment

Funny how all this is unfolding like a lot of people described a year ago

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                It won’t just be airlines though.
                Disney, pro sporting events, concerts, possibly grocery stores and in confident most oil majors will require something like this to enter the office environment

Funny how all this is unfolding like a lot of people described a year ago

Starting 1/26, next Tuesday, documentation of a negative Covid test will be required to board any commercial flight. Test results must be within the prior 3 days. Unclear if your original test will satisfy for your return flight or if you will require an additional test in order to board. This will make business travel tricky. You may have to find a testing center and obtain results prior to departing your destination city and risk being stuck there for 2 weeks if you test positive during your trip.

For instance my wife leaves 1/28, returns 1/31. Will she have to get clear test over the weekend in order to come home???

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Starting 1/26, next Tuesday, documentation of a negative Covid test will be required to board any commercial flight. Test results must be within the prior 3 days. Unclear if your original test will satisfy for your return flight or if you will require an additional test in order to board. This will make business travel tricky. You may have to find a testing center and obtain results prior to departing your destination city and risk being stuck there for 2 weeks if you test positive during your trip.

For instance my wife leaves 1/28, returns 1/31. Will she have to get clear test over the weekend in order to come home???
                  ^^^ disregard that, it’s for international flights only, at the moment

Comment

I offer a gigantic middle finger salute to all of these over reaching tyrants.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      I offer a gigantic middle finger salute to all of these over reaching tyrants.
                      I'll offer to hold that finger up should you ever get tired

Comment

I’ve made 47 years without getting on a plane. I guess I won’t be getting on one for the rest of my life either.

Comment

Originally posted by Filletem View Post
                          I’ve made 47 years without getting on a plane. I guess I won’t be getting on one for the rest of my life either.

Yeah but unfortunately this will be extended to many other things we do daily.

Comment

Working...
                          X