No announcement yet.

Cable bill is outrageous!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt any over there air antenna would work for us, we might pick up stations out of Tyler. As far as I know there are only 2-3 station out of Tyler. I'm sure Dallas, Sherman, Texarkana and Shreveport are all too far. Do they have any kind of try before you buy, or refund if it doesn't work?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
      I doubt any over there air antenna would work for us, we might pick up stations out of Tyler. As far as I know there are only 2-3 station out of Tyler. I'm sure Dallas, Sherman, Texarkana and Shreveport are all too far. Do they have any kind of try before you buy, or refund if it doesn't work?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
      I don't know about that Keith. A friend of mine switched a couple months ago and his was perfect so I bought what he used. You might look around and see what folks are using around you.

Comment

I have 75 mile antenna I got at Lowes and I'm 75 miles, as the crow flies, from the towers in Cedar hill. I get something like 68 channels. Channel 8 is the only major channel that comes and goes. All the others come in really clear. Oh, and I mounted it on the pole that my direct tv dish used to be on. That'll show em, lol.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by rolylane6; 02-13-2020, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I pay for "crappy" internet only $75 a month. Use friends Netflix account occasionally but find myself only using the TV to play xbox with some college buddies that live far away. Other then that having a TV in the house is basically worthless.

Comment

ATT has gone slap crazy. Called and cancelled my account last Thursday and the girl reading the preprogrammed response sheet told me I would have to pay $220 for early termination of my contract. Told her that would not work since I was a 20 year customer and didn't have a contract at this time.
            Service was discontinued at midnight Thursday. We'll see how this works out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
              Hulu for 90 bucks a month really like it so far started out with sling and it sucked.
              Are you using extra add-ons like unlimited screens and HBO? As I know, Hulu live tv is available for $54/month.

Comment

Working...
              X