No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you imagine the meltdown if dany burns Jon with a dragon like varys in the first 5 minutes this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      Can you imagine the meltdown if dany burns Jon with a dragon like varys in the first 5 minutes this week?

Fire won’t kill him

Now Tyrion May be a popcorn shrimp

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
          anyone start or have read the latest book by GRRM? ''Fire and Blood'' ? I started it last week and its fantastic
          No, but it's on my short list. I've been avoiding out of spite. I wanted Martin to finish SOIAF before other projects. I think he wrapped up Book 1 of "fire and blood" for tv show purposes. I know, call me capt. obvious.

We will be watching Aegon "the conqueror" Targaryion on hbo before too long. But, it will be back to hbo producers following Martins writing, and it sounds like a lot of book 2 is done. But, we've heard that before.

Comment

Heard it now comes with a can of napalm [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Targaryens aren’t immune to fire. Danny is special in that regard.

I see a Jon - Grey Worm showdown. Both mortality wounded. Leaving Danny alone. Arya gets Danny in the end.

FYI- Arya and the white horse are already dead.

It’s going to be a twisted episode.

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post

I see a Jon - Grey Worm showdown. Both mortality wounded. Leaving Danny alone. Arya gets Danny in the end.

I thought about the Arya/horse dead thing. Man, if Jaime, Cercie and Arya all got killed by rocks......

D and D gonna need to go in hiding.....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

A lot of speculation on that one. But it is gaining acceptance by the fact that the horse is the same one Strickland (commander of the Golden Company) was riding at the beginning of the show, AND that horse was definitely killed. So it showing up, moments after Arya was just crushed by a building (and the fact that the show ended on that note) definitely has some credibility to her being dead.

I for one hope it's not true But, if Arya picks up a flaming sword out of the fire next week- then we will know she really did die and the Lord of Light brought her back as Azor Ahai.

Otherwise, she also got dealt the business by a brick... awesome writing indeed.
                    Last edited by Roy; 05-15-2019, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Uncanny resemblance for the horse(s).
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                        A lot of speculation on that one. But it is gaining acceptance by the fact that the horse is the same one Strickland (commander of the Golden Company) was riding at the beginning of the show, AND that horse was definitely killed. So it showing up, moments after Arya was just crushed by a building (and the fact that the show ended on that note) definitely has some credibility to her being dead.

I for one hope it's not true

So all the badarses go out crying or in fear!? Brienne, Arya, Jamie, and cersie...yet the biggest coward of them all Theon go out a hero’s death... that’s chit writing idc what anyone says

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          so all the badarses go out crying or in fear!? Brienne, arya, jamie, and cersie...yet the biggest coward of them all theon go out a hero’s death... That’s chit writing idc what anyone says

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                          lol!

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                          I thought about the Arya/horse dead thing. Man, if Jaime, Cercie and Arya all got killed by rocks......

D and D gonna need to go in hiding.....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                          No doubt!! lol
                          Last edited by Roy; 05-15-2019, 01:58 PM.

Comment

My next best guess is Dani goes after Sansa.

Comment

HBO being petitioned to remake Season 8 ‘with competent writers’

Comment

HBO being petitioned to remake Season 8 ‘with competent writers’

Best thing of season 8 so far lol

Comment

Working...
                                X