2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    I hope it does pass. Id like to think it would scatter the fishermen out better. Could make for some REALLY quick limits in the surf

I hate it for that. I like my surf meat hauls. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      I hope it does pass. Id like to think it would scatter the fishermen out better. Could make for some REALLY quick limits in the surf
      La boat ramps on sabine will be a parking lot as usual. Not many people launch on the texas side..

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        I hate it for that. I like my surf meat hauls. Lol
        True, but 5 fish makes for a quickie before work. The down side is driving 2 hours to keep 5

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
        La boat ramps on sabine will be a parking lot as usual. Not many people launch on the texas side..

Hope they build another lot!! Ive never fished there but maybe I'll start posting pics and say they came from sabine to lighten up the traffic in the middle coast

Comment

Left the ramp at 5am this morning to heavy fog and 50* temps. At 5:05am we had this guy suicide dive into our windshield!! Talk about waking you up. Got to our first spot and immediately started sticking keeper trout. Mostly on devils and willow tails. Ended our 3 man limit at about 10am. Biggest was 22”

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
            Left the ramp at 5am this morning to heavy fog and 50* temps. At 5:05am we had this guy suicide dive into our windshield!! Talk about waking you up. Got to our first spot and immediately started sticking keeper trout. Mostly on devils and willow tails. Ended our 3 man limit at about 10am. Biggest was 22”

Nice bull read head, trout aren’t too bad either lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post

Nicely done boys!!! And a duck to boot

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Congrats on the trout

Comment

Anyone headed out this weekend?

Im planning to hook the boat up tomorrow after work and roll down to my buddys house in Palacios. Have not fished that area this time of year, but I have some what of a game plan.

Comment

Headed to Rockport tomorrow. Might be good, third day of a warm up after a front with another front due for Sunday. Gunna give it hell either way.

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                        Anyone headed out this weekend?

Im planning to hook the boat up tomorrow after work and roll down to my buddys house in Palacios. Have not fished that area this time of year, but I have some what of a game plan.

I plan on fishing Saturday in matagorda. Might be looking for someone to go with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          I plan on fishing Saturday in matagorda. Might be looking for someone to go with me.

Do you normally fish East or West?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

You gonna wade? I’ll send you a spot to check on for me.

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                              Do you normally fish East or West?

East

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                                You gonna wade? I’ll send you a spot to check on for me.

Yes sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X