New York bans flavored E-cigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New York bans flavored E-cigs

Flavored e-cigarette products are officially illegal in New York — at least for the next 90 days, state health officials voted late Tuesday. Following an emergency executive action from Gov. Andrew…

Good or bad? Should other States follow?

This only makes sense if you ban cigarettes as well and alcohol and anything else. The age needs to be raised until people are smarter or ban flavored ones and make them “normal” flavored to reduce the appeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really don’t care one way or another, but to a liberal banning e-cigs and promoting marijuana use makes perfect sense. After all, they don’t want to see school children in danger, so they murder them in the womb. What New York does should never be held up as an example of what’s sensible.

Comment

The real issue is THC vapes... address the real issue first.

Comment

Stupid. If mint is considered flavor, a lot of chewing tobacco companies are screwed.

Comment

Get rid of regular cigarettes and dip while they are at it

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Although I find both disgusting, I still can’t agree with such a law.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                Although I find both disgusting, I still can’t agree with such a law.
                Very true. I absolutely hate both but you are correct. Knee jerk reaction

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Let’s leave the snuff out of this. Lol

Comment

Land of the free*

*sike

Comment

no. Let people make their own decisions and make parents actually parent their children.

Comment

There would be a lot less stupid people if we quit putting warning labels on everything[emoji16]

Comment

Nobody is using any of these substances thinking “these are a great source of vitamin C”

Heroine is illegal too........ just makes it more expensive.

Less rules more common sense

Comment

A pack of cigarettes in Mexico states in bold letters “this product will kill you “ and a real picture of dying people and children effected by smoking..... people still buy them (although very very few Mexican, all Americans and Europeans)

Saw far fewer smokers this year than past and only 3-4 people carrying around what looked like a walky talky blowing clouds like a dodge with the turbo knocked out.

Comment

Out of all the things in the world to worry about and e-cigarettes made the cut huh? Yeah that makes sense. Why didn't I think of that? That's what's wrong with this world. Those dam flavored cigarettes.

But it's still legal or a minor problem if your kid goes and smokes a cigarette that smells like a skunks *** hole.
                              Last edited by okrattler; 09-17-2019, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X