Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electronic Cigarettes or Vaping?? Anybody here do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking about using an "E-Cig" to quit smoking and was wondering if anybody on here uses them and if so, which kit to get? Thanks

Don't waste your money....just get gum, sun flower seeds or peanuts! Keep your mouth busy besides smoking and keep it in your head your done! No more smoking or acting like your smoking...90% of it is just the habit of doing it....

Comment

I use them, I have been smoking 1 real cig a day and the rest of the time an E-cig

Comment

ttt

Comment

Do you really want to quit, or are you just trying to see if you can quit with the e-cig?

Comment

Never mind

Comment

Want to quit smoking, stop vaping e-cigs or end smokeless tobacco use? Welcome to WhyQuit, home to abrupt nicotine cessation.

This is helping me.

Comment

I've been smoke free since February of 2011 using e-cigarettes from South Beach Smoke

Comment

There are 5 or 6 people at my work that have quit smoking cigs using them. They said its way cheaper too.

Comment

Originally posted by Yemale
                    Vaping will help you in quitting smoking forever.

So do you own a shop and are pimping vaping?? That's three posts you have brought from the ashes about vaping and you have no other posts on TBH.

Comment

I smoked from 2008-2015 and quit using an E-cig. Initially I went with tobacco flavors or menthol and had a gas station rig. Didn't help me quit, and I rarely used the vape pen.

Then, I went out and bought an actual rig from a reputable vape shop. I have only smoked 1-3 cigarettes since, and that was only because my battery had died and I was desperate.

My advice on getting into E-cigs: Go to a good shop and ask about the starter kits/bundles they have. The staff should be able to lead you in the right direction and tailor your set-up for what you need.

I currently use a Regis Geek Vape, SMOK tank, and nicotine level is at 12 mg/ml 70VG/30PG.

Comment

Some Vape flavors contain Diacetyl which is really bad for your lungs. Google "Diacetyl Popcorn Lung" for more info. Also, the jury is still out on whether or not chronic inhallation of Propylene Glycol (the stuff that makes the smoke) is harmful.
                        Last edited by JonBoy; 07-24-2019, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          So do you own a shop and are pimping vaping?? That's three posts you have brought from the ashes about vaping and you have no other posts on TBH.
                          Lol I saw that, or trying to get enough post for the classifieds.

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                            Some Vape flavors contain Diacetyl which is really bad for your lungs. Google "Diacetyl Popcorn Lung" for more info. Also, the jury is still out on whether or not chronic inhallation of Propylene Glycol (the stuff that makes the smoke) is harmful.

gross. definitely wont be using these anymore.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

that's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                              X