Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody want to join us for a youth hunt at the 587 Ranch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody want to join us for a youth hunt at the 587 Ranch?

I'm going to take Hagen down to the 587 Ranch in San Saba County near Bend and have a date I'd like to secure. For me, this hunt is all about him and we're looking for some camaraderie to join the party. It's a smoking good deal and If you'd like to join us, I'd be happy to fill you in on the details. Hagen will be gun hunting and your kiddo is welcome to do the same. I spoke with Tim and we thought it would be cool if this was a kid hunt.

Little man has been putting the work in, straight A's, behavior, etc..

Join us, it will be a good time!

He’s been practicing as well.

Go get-em young man.

Comment

PM the details please. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
        PM the details please. Thanks
        PM sent.

Comment

Some added details. This hunt will be from Friday 11/22 noon to Sunday 11/24 noon (with extra days available to add on if desired up until 11/26). It's $150 per night (noon-noon) per hunter plus basic kill fees.

If it ends up being youth only, Dads are free as non-hunters.

Tim said this weekend is generally reserved for hunters chasing big bucks due to the rut. He had a group back out so I've jumped on it and I'm looking for two parties to join us.

Kill fees:
          Doe - $250
          4 points or less - $300
          5 or 6 points - $600
          7 points - $800
          8 points - $1,000
          9 points - $1,100
          10 points - $1,250
          11 points or more - $1,400

Comment

Sounds like a fun hunt... Unfortunately I'll be out of town that weekend.

Comment

I can give my 100% recommendation regarding this place. Target rich, and great hosts. Healthiest deer I’ve ever seen. Some to those bucks are huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bump

Comment

We might be down to go. Cory always has an itchy trigger finger. Shoot me a text tomorrow and let me see if we can work it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My son would love to go. But im not sure he is ready. Been practicing. Shooting ok but no real groups under 4" or so. I told him that if he shoots some good groups i will let him shoot a pig, then we will talk about shooting a doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Man View Post
                      We might be down to go. Cory always has an itchy trigger finger. Shoot me a text tomorrow and let me see if we can work it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot you a text.

Comment

Alright, we're in business. Floorman and his boy are going to join us.

Comment

If I didn't already have a hunt going with my son during that time frame I'd definitely be interested. Maybe next time.

Comment

This group is set! We'll be hunting the 587 Ranch, Weekend of 11/22. My son will be chasing his first big buck.

Comment

Are those prices cheap?

$400 for a doe assuming you kill in 1-2 hunts is alot to me

Comment

Working...
                              X