F250 debating 35s or 37s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F250 debating 35s or 37s

I have a 2019 F250 and plan to level it but cant decide on 35s or 37s. For those that have put on 37s how did you go about recalibrating the speedometer.

Co-worker has 37’s on his dually . Looks sharp . He did have his computer repaired calibrated.

Comment

I've found the computer wont allow calibration for 37's. But someone may have another source than forscan that I've used

Comment

37s looked stuffed and why not lift it to look

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
          I've found the computer wont allow calibration for 37's. But someone may have another source than forscan that I've used
          That’s what I have read

Comment

Gut a buddy with same truck on 37’s and lift. They rub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
              Gut a buddy with same truck on 37’s and lift. They rub.

With proper wheel backspacing they shouldn’t

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                With proper wheel backspacing they shouldn’t

Well his offset is pretty awful looking. Stick way out.

Comment

Mine is leveled and I have 37’s not a factory wheel but not a lot of offset they don’t stock out and have zero rub, forscan won’t allow adjustment to that size , my speedo is roughly 10% off, hypertech makes an inline speedo calibration box, not hard to hook up plugs into the gauge cluster and you can adjust it properly and it’s tucked behind dash plug and play

Comment

I have a 2019 F250 and plan to level it but cant decide on 35s or 37s. For those that have put on 37s how did you go about recalibrating the speedometer.
                    My younger brother has a 19 Lariat Sport in Silver Spruce, slick color by the way.

He had it leveled and kept the stock black wheels, went with metric equivalents 35’s and it just looks right. He can definitely clear 37’s but the 35’s look great.

Comment

37's are gona look like you're trying too hard

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                        My younger brother has a 19 Lariat Sport in Silver Spruce, slick color by the way.

He had it leveled and kept the stock black wheels, went with metric equivalents 35’s and it just looks right. He can definitely clear 37’s but the 35’s look great.
                        Mine is Lariat Sport in Magnetic Grey with the black wheels. Will probably keep the factory wheels. I know 37s with the factory wheels will rub. Leaning toward 35s

Comment

Mine is Lariat Sport in Magnetic Grey with the black wheels. Will probably keep the factory wheels. I know 37s with the factory wheels will rub. Leaning toward 35s
                          You could definitely be right but his looks like the height would clear as long as he didn’t increase the width by much.

The 35’s look perfectly fine though.

Comment

I have a ready lift level and ran 35’s. It looked ok and then I put 37’s on it that I got for a heck of a deal. To be honest, it looks way better with 37’s.

But, they will rub slightly, and your mpg will suffer. At 70 mph I’m actually going 77 mph so it’s about 10% off as previously stated.

Comment

Nitto makes that 35 11.5 20. Its a really nice tire for the stock rim. Thats the direction im leaning

Comment

Working...
                              X